Reviews for Schooled: Duelled
peniqudeplata chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Go, Marvolo, Go! Brilliantly played on Hadrian's part and Neville showed just why he was placed in Gryffindor.

Hope you make a speedy recovery from the pneumonia sending good thoughts for the cat as well.
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i am in love with this fic, you should turn it into a multi chapter fic, Just love love love it. Hope to see more.
Haltia chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was awesome. Absolutely delightful. I do hope you'll write another one soonish. I'm especially eager to read the fallout that happens when the essays hit the public. Especally the reactions people have. And how Marvolo will enjoy getting rid of a thorn in his side that goes under the name of Potter Family, diminishing Dumbledore's support while doing so. Makes me wonder, how many old and noble "Light" families will have the same Heirs still after that, seeing as the humiliation wrought to the Family names by the current generation will give them an enormous blow to their Family's social status...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Woah. That was. . . Brilliant! Please tell me there will be another sequel, please? XD
history chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this story! I find it that it explains a lot more. Wow, the Potter are really dick. So Harry can have a claim on the lordship of Potter and because of that, they didn't treat him well. I'm happy to understand why harry was the target of the marauder. I suppose that it is because James

I really liked Lavender, it shows that some of the lion can see that what they did was not right.I don't think that Remus see that what he did was bad, yes he sees the revenge of Hadriant but how bad it is.

" The boy would be lucky to get out of Hogwarts alive, based on the plans James and Sirius had for him.": when i read that i couldn't be suprised. I think that on the four, Remus is the worst, he won't do anything against the other three and let them destroy someone. The other are bad but there are like that because they are mad, remus is not bad, he can think but let them do that. And for me, it is a lot more bad that James and Sirius.

Wow : But the absolute worst was that James mocked and humiliated Hadrian for his poverty every chance he got. You know if Jame's father died right here, i think that it is HHadrian who will have the lordship because he is so shallow, selfish and doesn't know what it is to win money thanks to job.

The rest of the story shows that. I wonder about is ftaher and mother: how can they let their child become like that. Personnaly, if i had a child like thaht, i'll be ashamed. Well i don't think taht they will be ashamed because of what yoy write (it looks like Jame's father was a little jealous of his brother and when he see his son, he wants his son to be better, he doesn't think to know Hadrian, to make him feel welcome on the potter family. After thinking, i'm not surprised about James).

I like Neville too. It shows how to be a good gryffondor.

This chapter is good too because you shows that Harry didn't want to be in slytherin because he doens't want attention ( i think) but i don't know if he plotted against the potter since the begining or not ( i hope that you show that in your next chapter).

PS: poor you, i hope that you will feel well, being sick suck. I feels sad for your family and your children ( personnaly i prefer cat to dog but reading what happen to your poor cat, it makes love more cat that dog ( and i hope that the dog will be punished). I hope that you cat will live and that he won't be attacked by bad dog.
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Marvelous Wyrd! James and his rage! Plus how could the Potters still continue to leave him there? If it was so horrible for him to have been abandon then shouldn't it have been rectified? Stupid Pottter logic! Lol.

Why did harry want to be in ravenclaw? Was it so he could prove to the potter's something? That they shouldn't underestimate him. And that his revenge would come as a shocker from the little raven rather than a snake?

I loved the story and soo happy you will be continuing it! It has to been one of my favorite harry/tom series now. The uniqueness of having all timelines togther forming a wonderful series that melds together so perfectly is just awesome!

Sucks that you are sick! Got love kids, they share everything with you whether their messes to sicknesses! Thankfully we get the love as well. Get well soon partner in crime!
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
ha...ha...ha...! The only thing that I can say is " Hadrian is really a sneaky one".And now that professor slytherin has succeed to resort him to his own house, the merry chase of hadrian and him that will happen must be a really funny one.

Please continue on to the next chapter to the end...
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6