Reviews for The lands of Spades and Stars
SkyDragon chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I really really want to keep reading this because I love the set up and the story so far, but the grammar and spelling is horrifying. You claimed to come back and edit this but it's been a long time and still nothing. It's very disappointing as this could be much better if it was edited and much easier to read. I got so confused halfway through and had to reread most of this chapter twice. The middle English was a nice touch though, but very random for it to be used when it was.
Saurie Kiryu chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Hey there
I love your story! Even though there are some spelling errors, I really enjoyed it as one of my bedtime stories Hehe! I read before I sleep Hope this one prospers! :) Gambatte ne! 3
Arenarceus chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I've noticed you write a bit in RP-format, your characters say two things and the other responds like that. People don't talk like that in real life.
In chapter 3, Alasdair was talking to Arthur early in the chapter when this happened. If you understand what I mean, try fixing it.
Other than that, I IMPLORE you to write another chapter! Alasdair was always my favorite character, and I had been secretly wishing he'd reappear. Also, Auld Alliance much? Haha.
kitsume13 chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
God I just love the way you guys write! The constantly changing Provo really keeps me intrested! This is the first story I've been able to read past chapter 5. I can't wait for the next chapter!
baconis1priority chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Teehee~ yay they're married! Um so question, what do the little stars mean? It seems like there were supposed to be footnotes or something but nothing was there... If you could explain that to me that'd be great.

~ bacon
Symphonyk chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
It wasn't bad for your first one although there were a lot of grammar errors in this chapter. It's a little sad that you won't be doing UK/US again as I like stories that incorporate a balance of both ways. Looking forward to the next chapter anyway.
kitsume13 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Man I totally thought I knew where this chapter was going 2 go,but I was so wrong! I can't wait for the next chapter! And KatieKaze your make a fantabulous arthur! X3 you guys are so awesome!
Anon chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
It's UKUS...? D: I really did enjoy the story, but I wish there was some kind of indicator for the pairing. Some like me have preferences I couldn't bring myself to read any further. Sorry. But don't feel discouraged or anything, it's purely personal preferences here. So yeah, it really is a good story, and I'm sure UKUS fans will appreciate it more :D
kitsume13 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Your an Awsome writer! I just found this story today and as soon as I started reading I couldn't stop! Keep on writing!I have a question that's been bugging me and I know this is going to sound completely stuiped but when alfred put his crown on what happened 2 his magical cow kick thing? Did it still defy gravity or was it totally squished?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
this story is beautiful!

please update soon 3
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I love it :)
GODHELPME MAKING NEW ACCOUNT56 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Teenage Mouse chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I'm really loving this story and the AU you've created.

I love cardverse stories, and I LOVE the element you've added with the roses blooming when the queen is in love/the true king arrives. It's really lovely!

Alfred is so sweet, and I love their quiet, deep romance that started instantly between them. It's really beautiful.
Sam chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to more whenever you decide to update.
Sherlock chapter 3 . 3/15/2012