Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Equestria
When will you update Power Rangers Knights? Since Angel Grove appear will the other areas to from the Ranger series to? As well as the Rangers as well? And will Bulk, Skull and Spike appear as well? Please say yes, please say yes.
bjh93jwh chapter 35 . 8/21
I really really like that chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter to be really.
Dragon Roberts chapter 35 . 8/17
cool story
bcmorgan96 chapter 35 . 8/16
Good to see a new chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 35 . 8/16
It was very awesome. ;)
Got a bit confused on the title of this chapter but I rather not go into details. I'm glad now I know how Dr. Wolf and Firebrand's characters are thanks to my good buddy Redwall, you. I would be confuse if not by watching those videos. Thanks.

Anywho... You could say in this story that FOB is restricted by the public, under Celestia's orders to prevent possible dangers or deaths. So the Tamers went there thanks to Doctor Wolf who knows the place too well. Henry is right oddly enough, Dr. Wolf acts like a better doctor.

Oh no, it's the Lame and Powerless Trixie at it again, watching our heroes as she plots to stop them from every reaching the Digital World. Um... I'm not sure a certain Deva would like that since he himself could easily handle them... or so he thinks.

Meanwhile, the loyal cat Digimon and this new pony are trying to reach the fire-chicken-bird's palace as we get some story on Dragon Whispy... I honestly thought it was a dragon's name than a pony's... then again, Dragonflies aren't dragons. You know what, Dragon Whispy would be most interested on a certain being known only as the Dragon Knight. HMM? And Spike... and the Dark Lord oddly.

I think it would be more believable if Celestia told Firebrand to not confront the Wild Digimon or Deva until the situation becomes out of control... that or something else. Anywho, here enters Firebrand. HA! Takuma salutes and we get the first two idiots to assume Firebrand is from the army. Don't mess with the Marines... ask a certain NCIS Special Agent who will leave you regretting it... Kento and Kazu were lucky to not feel the full wrath of Firebrand.

Okay, so the generator needs magic to take our heroes to the Digital World and so along with Firebrand, Twilight, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna all lean their magic for the portal. What can go- Yea, curse words are real. Trixie appears with some friends and 4 of the strongest magical ponies are out of energy no less charging up the portal. Oh boy...

Okay, I don't know if I can say this right but I love how much you improve on the fight scenes. First the Champion vs the Ultimate Knightmons were great and even though the Tamers didn't want take their Digimon to Ultimate to prevent the base from getting destroyed, they had no choice and manage to easily kicked down the Knightmon easily. Trixie, being the cowardly and scaredy she is, ran away. Another time she'll be caught. Those fights were great, and Firebrand asking the question on Gulimon's puns on mon.

So the portal is ready and Takuma says his goodbyes, knowing he can't die or fail on his mission. It's all or nothing as his determination to save that special shy girl he loves will give him the strength to overcome everything with his friends. Only time will tell if they can do it... they will but I'm just saying it.

ANYWAY, this was a good chapter and so will the next as I imagine Impmon will probably get "Deal with the Devil". Can't wait for next time.
Reishin Amara chapter 35 . 8/15
heheheheheh...i was watching Josh's videos yesterday on youtube...still cant stop laughing at his reaction to Twilight becoming an alicorn...he had a massive freakout LMAO seriously,watch his video for that episode.
DragonKnight15 chapter 34 . 7/18
I forgot this chapter is a defeat for Takuma and I don't blame him. This didn't end well for him.

Takuma is angry... he loves his Fluttershy with a passion and Twilight knows that. And also those other pointers that without Fluttershy, less Friendship and no Elements of Harmony. Equestria is basically defenseless but rushing in like an idiot *cough*Rainbow Dash*cough* would end bad. So it's a good idea that Twilight... asks him to see a psychiatrist. Yea... I know because you told me but let's pretend I didn't know.

When you love someone deeply but fear what might happen to them, you get nightmares. It makes sense. And I kinda know how Takuma feels since I had a nightmare that felt real to me too.

See, even Rainbow Dash admits it. So um... I know for certain my OC, you know the one, if he was there, he would say similar to myself: What the hell is this?! A talking wolf! I mean serious, Equestria has everything from talking horses to dragons, to now wolfs. What's next? Bunnies?! They're going to start growing huge and say "What's up Doc?" or Ducks that say "I'm better than a rabbit!". That's awesome!''

Anyway, this Dr. Wolf is very calm and gentle... it scares me since wolves don't act like this... wow. Also, when Takuma mention Takato and Henry... I'm sure you forgot to add Rika as well.

If you have a problem but don't want to get eaten, talk to Dr. Wolf. He's trained to not eat you and de-stress your situation.

And you know... this is an idea, Takuma cares too much for Fluttershy... maybe because his real mother died and never knew her. That can be a way for him to not want to lose something he loves deeply.

Anyway, Dr. Wolf is kind enough to give Takuma and his friends another option to go to the Digital World and save their captured friends. Let's hope they make it.

Pff... the Sun Goddess, for those who knew you or read your older work knew who the Sun Goddess was from the start. Anyway, this is nice. But there's something that I'm surprised... who the heck is Dragon Whispy?!

Also, no dud that Zaquiomon isn't telling his goddess anything. You can't trick her.

Anyway, this was good and I can't wait for next time! And also good idea on the two parter.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 34 . 6/8
HELLO DRAGON WHISPY!

Teehee, nice to see her having a appearance. Teehee, oh so excited now. Thank you kindly! :D
bcmorgan96 chapter 34 . 6/7
Keep this up. It is good to see another chapter after so long.
bjh93jwh chapter 33 . 5/22
I really really liked how the story is going so far and I can't wait for the next chapter to be really.
thunder pony chapter 33 . 3/20
This was so awesome!
Kingdom Infinity chapter 33 . 2/1
Oh my goodness, this came back. YAY!
DragonKnight15 chapter 33 . 1/31
It would have been nice to say like Happy Late New Year but it's fine.

Sure is good to see Digimon Tamers Equestria again.

Anyway, Tamers still facing the giant hungry, destroying city pig Vikaralamon and Takato had his moment of doubt to not see Guilmon, currently as WarGrowlmon, change into something he isn't. The others help him wake up and Takato gather the strength to not let it stop him in still believing in the Guilmon he still knows.

Also Takuma had his upset moment with his father doing the "right" thing and almost destroy his Digimon friends. Failed to with the "shocking" reveal that the weird kid is actually the Digimon Deva Makuramon.

I'm sad Luna didn't do much or you never really explained what she did. The Wonderbolts did.

Okay Vikaralamon was defeated but at the price of Ponyville partly destroyed and Makuramon captured Calumon and Fluttershy who refused to give up the little Digimon. I wanted a more shocking if not angry expression on Takuma as if this monkey is gonna take away the only person I fell in love with.

Oddly this chapter felt both neatly done but rush. Maybe it's because you haven't done much in a last update of any story. Still, glad to see it again Redwall. Hope you do more chapters than months in release.
bcmorgan96 chapter 33 . 1/31