Reviews for 50 Reasons to Ship Dramione
imagine forevermore chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
You need to stop making me laugh! I'm sick with a sore throat and an upset stomach, yet you keep making me laugh! It's just too funny!
mglblood chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE... keep it going!
22. Let's not forget that Dumbledore saw someone worth saving in Draco. And he liked Hermione as well.
23. Snape favored Draco, but thought Hermione was a know-it-all. But he did recognize her intellect, which was good.
24. I still like the HAWT-ness factor.
25. Hermione is not just the brightest witch of their age... she is a warrior. ANd Draco like a fierce woman. His mother is seen as one.
mglblood chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
And Lucius would NEVER accept Hermione. His beliefs are root in old pureblood families who refuse to see things another way. Although the Black family was similar, Narcissa has lost many family members to death or being ostracized. Hence the scene at the Black family home when they first meet Kreacher. The family tree... And she loves Draco, her only child. So I believe that Narcissa could be swayed because of a mother's love.
mglblood chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
What is "canon"?
mglblood chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Read "Isolation" by Bex-Chan. She is gifted and will have you believing anything is possible.
mglblood chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
Honey it is the way Southerns talk in the Southern most part of the United States. We tend to drawl our vocabulary out... not as much as in Gone with the Wind... but almost that bad.. So "Hawt" would be a spelling for HOT. I am from Mississippi. And I would definitely say 'HAWT".
mglblood chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
HA HA Even Tom Felton felt that one. LOL
Mk chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I LOVE DRAMIONE
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2017
Ive always been someone who only shipped by the books but this fanfic really makes me want to ship Dramione cause its just so funny and sweet.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2017
Lol. Chapter 21... "But I believe you murdered my sister" Love this chapter so much
little lily chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
to imagine Lucius and Narcissa have sense of humor# h.a.h.a.h.a
little lily chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
yeah! i think it is one of an example or action for proving your love. I mean it is a hard choice between your parents or your lover.
little lily chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
i do think the sex is good...maybe...

some ff mentioned draco as 'sex god slytherin' but i do not think that title suitable for him.
he is a very carefull one with his action and relationship. i think he is so devoted man. he loves and idolized his mother. i think he probably don't have much time for playing with many woman.
little lily chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
oh my charming prince#heart
little lily chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
yes! it really does! got the money and brain great!