Reviews for Drabbles
This was awful. Like Klaus would ever act that way.
Felicity-Forbes chapter 16 . 5/31
This is so amazing! I love this one so much ️️️
klaroline-world chapter 27 . 4/22
I love this story. "mad king" whenever I read it,every time I cried...I really love this story. Thank you for this story:)
Felicity-Forbes chapter 10 . 3/4
I really loved it!
She should've still left cuz he made the hybrids more important to her...she should've left to show him what he was missing bcuz he made the hybrids his top priority and not her...
HN chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
This chapter really hit home for me.
JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
This was really great! I loved the way it all was handled. I liked seeing how close Caroline was to Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. It makes sense with how she wouldn't want to say anything and I'm glad that Elijah finally said something and that Klaus and Caroline were able to take the step forward.
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
This was funny. I loved how it was all for a lizard that Caroline didn't want to touch. I don't blame Klaus for thinking it was the worse though.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I don't blame Klaus for wanting Caroline to ask him questions but it was completely understandable where Caroline was coming from. I'm glad that they both got that out in the open.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
This was cute. I love how she was focused on the cake and he was waiting there for her.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Interesting. I did like how they were going on about their parents and Klaus' reaction.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
That was like the most fluffiest yet heart breaking fic ever! I loved it!
DGfleetfox chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
I always wondered what would happen if Klaus found out... its still really bugs that Damon treats Caroline so crappy after what he did to her, no real apology there... anddddddd that Elena basically ignored what he did to her so called friend.
L chapter 11 . 3/6/2015