Reviews for Drabbles
ARecklessTeenager chapter 26 . 2/14
Ohhh part 2
ARecklessTeenager chapter 21 . 2/13
Oh please turn this into a full length pic!
You are an amazing writer. I envy you so much!
guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Read all the chapters in just 2 days... Osum stories...
Alexanders1 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Hi Tanya!
i would like to express my compliment for your fanfiction. It is a very beautiful story and it was selected by the Klaroline magazine ( i think you might know it lol) in the article “TOP 25 Grey Canon Fanfictions” ( top-25-grey-canon-fanfictions/).
Please keep on going with your wonderful writing and ... we are all waiting for "Trade" :) :)
Yours sincerely
Alez from Klaroline Magazine
MartaS chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
OMG! You know what?! I like lemons just fine but I haven't even considered buying or even going to the effort of borrowing this book. Like never. I always had 0 interest in it, so I don't really know much about it just the basics.
But from the few hints you gave here I just now realized that I, years ago actually read like 1st chapter of this when it was a fic, because I rememer this "first date". But I deemed this fanfic as something I do NOT want to waste my time on and forgot all about it. And to think this is the bestseller? OMG!
But anyway the drabble was perfect- made me laugh :)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
The whole 'King-Queen' drabble was really enchanting and beautiful!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
Oh gosh that last part was soo angsty I was worried for them but I think they'll be alright.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
LMAO this was hilarious! I've never read FSOG myself but this still cracked me up!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Haha I love the sassy Kahlijah and Klaroline!
Realynn8 chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Who cares about the plot, really.
Realynn8 chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
Lmao. :):)
Realynn8 chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
I really liked the Vegas ones and the Klaus finds out about Damon one. Brilliant.
Realynn8 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Laughed a lot reading the first one - i mean, Kol, seriously, how i miss you - and felt really good reading the second one, although it was very painful. Not because of the deaths, but because of his death.
Realynn8 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I loved this one. So emotional and sad and yet so klaroline.