Reviews for Mass Effect: Endgame
Charles Vaughn chapter 1 . 3/29
This is a extension of my first review. For more of my thoughts on Mass Effect 3's ending. See the reviews of the fic, Mass Effect First Strike. Incidently, Archengeia has changed his channel's name to Lorerunner and I might to say Fallout 3.
Charles Vaughn chapter 18 . 1/27
Excellent last act fan fiction! This is seriously how Mass Effect 3 should've ended. The part on the Citadel is kind of what you might've thought that the last level of the game would've been like. Enough said here. We could complain about Mass Effect 3 until the Beatles are revived. It's much more likely that they'll remake the first game like the original Halo.
dogboat333 chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
So this is what you find when you surf through the old Mass Effect story archives... sweet! Awesomely done, mate. Gonna need to check out that sequel.

Woof, bark, howl
Patrick chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
I just wanted to say to you that this was amazing. I think I've found what I'm going to consider the real mass effect ending. This was really brilliant. Good job and good luck in the future with all of your writing
dan chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Kirrahe? If Joker made the pick-up at the bombsite on Virmire, then he should be dead...
raptor red chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
Well done
raptor red chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
I don't get what happened to EDI, joker, Shepard, and Tali. I also don't understand why they all had to go
raptor red chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I love how you wrote hackets advance, and go geth. I also love the tanks
raptor red chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Wohoooooo GETH HAHAHA, reapers are in for it now. And doesent harbinger have shields strong enough to reflect a thanix cannon, and I thought harbinger was not so evil in his talking.
raptor red chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Joker. Where are the geth and krogan, and these two options are interesting.
raptor red chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Go team galaxy hahaha, Jacob, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
raptor red chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
Such desperation, and when do the krogan come and kill all of them from the rear. This is so good
raptor red chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Yes, elcor. And a third of the fleet decimated, what about the geth, they kick ass. They could send millions of troops to earth, and prime units could kick a brutes face in
raptor red chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Go GARRUS. Wrex and the krogan are probably crushing the skulls of brutes and banshees against dead destroyers
raptor red chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Wohoo, grunt survived, and wrex and the rest of the krogan and breaking the legs of reaper destroyers by head butting them hahaha. I like the vehicle charge, but the infantry one was so epic and brutal. I like the team that made it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »