Reviews for Borrowed Angel
snachie1 chapter 7 . 7/5
Thanks for the update, so glad you are continuing!
Kat chapter 7 . 7/1
Great to see a new chapter - thanks for the update. Love your work - hope to see more updates soon.
Nappa-6 chapter 7 . 6/26
Great to see an update. Can't wait for the next one.
snachie1 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Really like the story,can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Any chance of an update? I was just wondering as I love your series.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Am loving your stories. Any chance this one will be updated in the near future? I want to see what happens.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I am going through withdrawal - it is time for the next chapter - looking forward to the continuation of this story ...
Lillybeth1026 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
love the wine comment! Kris is observant, can't wait to see how all this ties together.
Lillybeth1026 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Very interested to see where this is going. Keep it going!
Nappa-6 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Thanks for the update. It's great to see you back writing because I love all your stories. Can't wait for the next chapter. Nappa
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Many many thanks for the update - I hope that muse has rested upon you and gives you much creativity !
the Fan chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
so has your muse returned? would love to see the end of this story as well as many more. Miss reading your work.
Kat chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
So AngelJ5, has your muse returned? Love your work and would enjoy some more chapters to your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Waiting for chapter 5 ... hope there is time in your busy life for some more writing. Love your stories.
heather chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Hi! im so glad that you keep adding new stories! i am a hugeeeeee fan of charlie'angels! i hope you add more stories soon, and do you have an email address?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »