Reviews for Mark of Athena
Maddie Mackenzie chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Why on earth did u stop. This story is hand 2 hand with Rick's version (no offence Rick). U r a rising author. This is fanfictions best MoA fic. Plz continue.
boo chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
u suck
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Why ?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
It's super good why did you stop!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Why did you stop it was really good
LolKnope chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
NOOO! Please don't stop! It's too good! Out of all the MoA fan fics this is my fave! :)
Windmills and Ducks chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I love this Mark of Athena so much! Too bad, you're not making any more chapters D: Overall, I loved every chapter you made.

-W. Ducky
Goddess of Jasper chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, why!1 please start it up again
OwlGirl98 chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Great Story!

Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
The lovesickness is fine, but maybe make it a little funny? Just a suggestion. Piper and Jason should be into each other, but also aware of the world around them. Even though this is about the renioun (sorry, spelling) and the 'couples', make it less obviously centered around them? Sorry, I'm confusing you. All in all, great work!
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Very suspenseful. Especially with Annabeth.
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I loved this chapter. You're an awesome storywriter. Too bad you lost interest. Good luck on your next story!
BooksRBiffles chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
that was amazing! please write more
Kalianna Loralei chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Ah these are good :) Sorry, read 2 chapters in one as I've been busy. I think Jason does need to have an element of soppyness but he does need to be stronger and tougher when they face monsters or what have you. More soon please and I do like the long chapeters :)
mythologymaniac chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
That's good. I honestly think that is how Reyna would react to a situation like that.