Reviews for Storytime
jpgFury chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious. Loved the ending with Jane sneaking out to read more )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I always knew Jane was a fangirl...
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That. Was. Freakin. Hilarious. XDDDDD

Bahahaha, seriously, omigosh.
TithenElleth chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha...

I love these kind of fics. They always make me laugh soooooo hard. Your's is no exception. Keep making people laugh!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I've read a few of these types of stories before and they never fail to amuse me :oD I wonder if any of the actors actually read fanfics based on their characters? If they read the reviews then I'll have to explain that the more we love an actor the more we put him/her through, it's a big compliment to be maimed, blown up, stabbed and shot etc, lol!
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
LMAO! OMG THIS IS AWESOME!
meta scythe chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
omg lol! XD thats exactly how id image them reacting. XD
BandGurl23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was completely and utterly PRICELESS! XD I loved it! Poor boys! And Jane just couldn't contain her curiosity now could she? ;) Ha ha! Well done once again my love!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! XD That was so funny And what can I say, I just love Brandt and Benji whump. Can't help it.
Look-Who's-Been-Loki'd chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
*giggles* hehehehe, love it! D
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
*snickers* I've never really read this type of fic before, and I almost closed it out, but I'm glad I didn't. This was hilarious. Much like my own reaction to slash when I stumbled across them when I was like... twelve.

You did a great job with this. Love the reactions to the BAMF comments!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hahahahahahaha! Serves them right! Why don't they get back together and make another movie instead?

You should have heard the noises I made while reading this: from snorting to barking laughter and anything in between. XD

Thank you very much! Love, RuinNine
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
LOL!

"...his hands down the technician's stomach to- HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can hardly see to type this, I'm laughing so damn hard! I've got tears streaming down my face! No joke!

And the Brandt and Benji whump thing - priceless!

Bravo, lady, bravo!
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hahahahaha, oh my God... I bet Jane's gonna read some slash fic xD And the poor guys are scarred for life.

You know, when you mentioned St Petersburg at the start, I thought I'd have to wait to read the rest of the story because every mention of that city nearly makes me cry about how I love it and I need time to get over it. However, the story itself proved so great that I forgot everything else XD

Made me giggle like an idiot, I love it :D