Reviews for Red Hot Pandora
the strong
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Oh my Lord... this was so cute and silly and sexy! Nice job :D
Missy the Cat chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is a great story I hope u make another jin x ling.
ThisKittyHasClaws94 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Jin inner self is hilarious xD
miakasango chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love that. It was so funny. Jin was totally funny, and what Asuka did was rediculous. I love all of the "shenanigans" in this story. Definitely one of my favorites.
Jade-chan21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I didn't see Jin and Xiaoyu's sex scenes:(
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012

This is very funny and hot. I really loved Inner Jin and his dick, they were both right. Overall, I enjoyed this funny and hot story.
Ronko45 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved this story! Very funny at parts, the conversations with himself, and the last part... "Um look... a distraction!" had me cracking up. Good job, very good job!
mo-x-x-x chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This fic is sex! Jin's penis is a legend :D Loved it all, you seriously rocked here. Gonna have to add this one to my favorites and check out your other fics too ;) write more tekken please 3 thank you so much!
Loving The Krew chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG! This was so funny. Inner Jin's thoughts are so hilarious. Definitely one of my faves.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Just so you know Deidara-sama I'm sending you my doctor bill for making me laugh so damn hard. To this day my sides still ache from reading this fic and it's all because of two little words: BLUE BALLS! I haven't the foggiest idea what that is but I'm pretty sure it's a condition that can hurt something fierce. I've read plenty of fics dealing with Ling Xiaoyu and this is probably the first time reading about her being a complete hentai. How is it that Jin is the only one who knows this side of the panda loving girl when she clearly doesn't make an effort to keep said behavior a secret? And what about those conversations Jin has with his inner self and his penis? Good God if I had chats with my tallywhacker I'd been committed a long time ago. Also thanks for including a cameo of Asuka in the fic although she's pretty much the reason Jin comes off like a total asshole at times but I guess it can't be helped. Maybe in the future a follow up could be done with Jin getting some kind of payback on Asuka for spilling the beans about his secret. Perhaps a little sexual torture and a some spaking could be in order but that's just the inner perv in me talking. Until next time, Ja ne!
PiscesWarrior chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awesome and perverted! I couldn't stop laughing! Man this story was KILLER! Keep it up!
Kotou chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
HAHA! This made me laugh, it was epic win, hot and spicey too! Loved it 3
wind scarlett chapter 1 . 3/15/2012

I would love singing that song for you even though my voice would be damned awful. I love the way Jin behaved badly to Xiaoyu but actually love her. Those silly penis talk really crazy but I love it anyway, hahahahaha...

You'd been my inspiration. Love it~!