Reviews for A New Ending
QuintessentialLola chapter 1 . 6/20
It's like teasing me talking about the new world they're on and ending it there. Great story non the less.
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I can't say this was a amazing piece of fiction, but yeah, I would have taken that ending to ME3 100 times over compared to what the ending really was.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Thank you for this, after having my heart shattered by that horrible ending in ME3.. I knew I'd have to seek refuge in the fanfic community
Maggienificent chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Right there with you on that crushing disappointment.

Great little fic though...a -very- nice alternative ending indeed. I know you mostly wrote this out of frustration, but would love to see more from you in the future. ) Thanks for giving us FemShep/Liara fans something to read!
Lilarcor chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
As far as i'm concerned, you should have written the end for ME 3.

Wish it was the same for the game...
Emma chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I was heart broken with the endings but this made me feel so much better. It is also very believable and you stayed perfectly true to the characters.

So thank you. You should have been on the Bioware team ;)
Tynnyri chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This story was way better than the original ending. I could really hear Anderson in my head while reading. I feel a little better about ME3 now. The original ending was just a big kick in the balls. Way to ruin great series.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wow loved this fic and i really liked your ending well i preferred it to be honest I wasn’t fair Shepard had to die after sacrificing so much
Zgrrl304 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Much better ending than that horrible mess Bioware served up. Just finished ME3 and almost had an actual falling down kicking and screaming hissy fit that nothing I did in 40 hours of play (plus everything from the first two games) made a difference at all. Forgive the mini rant as I did enjoy your story.
fidaamica chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Thanks for this. I was very disappointed in the endings BW gave us and am thrilled to find someone has posted a well written ending that fits into the story. This would be a much nicer ending. Heck, BW could use this and just insert "romance partner" in Liara's place.
countwes chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
All I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I did the same as soon as I saw the ending! I does help and seeing something that someone else wrote because they were unhappy at the end of ME3 as well made me smile in gratitude. Thanks again for sharing.
Fair34 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Thanks for this. I beat the game yesterday and my heart broke with the endings. The game was going so well until those last 10 mins that I wish could be scrubbed from my brain and replaced with this.
Grand Zephyrus chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amen. I just beat ME3 and I'm just frustrated with the ending. This is closer to what it should have been.
Japboix1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hmm, that was pretty good. I was so-so on your ending though that's just a matter of opinion. I completely understand your need to write a new ending though by the way.
razberry1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I got an alert for this story just as I was finishing the game. Very cool!

I feel like Shepard had to sacrifice herself though. Just something to culminate everything that happened in all 3 games, for her to just finish it.

This story is nice though. I'm not sure what ending you actually got, but there is one where Shep lives. You need to be perfect going into the end though, with the Collector ship destroyed in ME2 and 100% readiness from multiplayer.