Reviews for Through your black hair, my hands, Alt Translation
Yeong-wook chapter 24 . 2/26
plz plz plz plz plz update ! pretty plz :o !
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 24 . 2/12
Would love to see the rest of the story :)
Oh please please update it's already been a year there's not much left so please continue!
kat1316 chapter 24 . 1/20
please update please!
Have you been able to get the smut part? If not cant you ask the author or something?
kat1316 chapter 5 . 1/16
what did hermione discover?
Rainy-Round chapter 9 . 1/11
Think you got an extra and there "he was nevertheless and human and humans were at the mercy of their emotions,"
But aside from that the story's great. Thanks for doing the translation I've never read the actual one but I'm glad you did the translation because of you I can now enjoy another hp fanfic, so thank you.
"After lunch break, Harry and Voldemort both left for class. As the area outside his quarters was a public area, Voldemort only hugged Harry's shoulder as any elder relative might. He was quite content at feeling the docile compliance of the young man under his arm. In less than one year's time, Harry had given up more and more ground under his tender assault, even though Harry still felt that there were many issues between them making it impossible for them to be together, he was nevertheless and human and humans were at the mercy of their emotions, with Harry being as sentimental as he was, Voldemort had confidence in the future of his and Harry's relationship."
anonymous chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
i quite like this story but are you sure the translation is for voldy? it just... sounds very childish. i would think that Voldemort would prefer a nickname that sounds a bit more sophisticated or something... putting that aside, i congragulate you for such wonderful effort! it must take a lot of time to translate all of this wonderful fanfiction i would have never gotten to know if not for you! :)
Lunarane chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
I love this story ! Please keep updating it !
Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful story ! It is my favourite one and without you I would not have been able to read it :)
slasshh chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Voldy is such a whore, you disgust me bad boy! Harry deserve someone better :p
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
Translating this must be hard work! I really appreciate it, especially since my chinese language is not as good as my english language :(

非常的谢谢你 :)
Balos chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Great story. I really appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this. Thanks
DeliberatelyAnon chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
First of all, much thanks for the hard work you put into this translation! It must have taken you ages to get so far.

However, as much as I commend you for your admirable efforts (no sarcasm intended!), I am not actually typing this to review your story. Rather, it is the rant at the top of the chapter that caught my interest. And not in a good way.

Why should I bother then, you ask? Aren't I here for the fanfiction, instead of an author's notes (however provocative they may be) that don't particularly concern me in the first place? That's because you made it a subject of public debate yourself. Just as you placed this translation into the eyes of the wide public, subjecting it to opinions.

Now why would you do that to a story? Obviously, it is because you want those opinions. There could be differing reasons for this: you would like constructive feedback to improve your work; you need encouragement to stoke your creativity and ego; you are simply so kind, so unselfish and generous (note my doubt), that you only want the fans to read an amazing story with NO satisfaction or benefit gained for yourself, in which case you just expect the occasional thanks; any number of reasons, really. Regardless of whichever option(s) apply to you though, I'm sure you understand (based on the simple fact of your A/N's very existence) that people here have the freedom to state whatever the heck they feel like. It doesn't MATTER what you want. You will get positive and negative feedback, and everything in-between.

So, in posting your gracious response to a certain reviewer (sarcasm IS intended this time), you asked for my opinion, amongst countless others', doubtless feeling righteous indignation and needing people to listen to your rant, sooth your ruffled sensibilities with vigorous agreement. I really can't see any other feesible explanation for that post.

As such, you will probably be most disenchanted to learn how I utterly disagree with almost everything you have spewed so viciously forth. I actually took the time to read the whole review this person you bashed has left. And whoever he/she/it is (insert u.n. mydestiny88, female) - believe this or not - she was HELPING you. She took the time and effort to leave you something generally constructive. She read your work, liked it - even though she found it lacking in parts - and gave you suggestions on what to improve, as she WANTED to see it improved. And in return? You humiliated her, thrown the effort back into your reader's face. I suppose you know this, but people do not leave such extensive reviews on works they don't care about. This person cared (most probably right up until the point your response was read).

As for why you don't consider her review constructive - is it because of the delivery? The extent? The overall unpleasantness of dealing with it, accepting it? Because, really, what she wrote is not only true, but useful knowledge IF you care about your own work half as much as she did, and would like to improve it to your best capabilities. In case you don't, I fail to see why you would have reacted so strongly to negativity, ending up humiliating YOURSELF. Of course, this isn't the case at all, right?

But back to the point; she brought attention to errors, genuine ones. However bad her grammar, style and overall construction (English obviously not being her mother tongue either), she made valid claims and showed you by extensive examples - which is what you considered the nitpicking part. Those were GOOD examples. Similar mistakes are all over your translation. You only have to apply the knowledge.

Well, that would be all, I suppose. I guess I sneaked in a review on your story, too, if a little indirect.

I am not leaving you a username, because 1) I have no wish to get publicly humiliated, as you have shown you are capable of doing, and 2) I have absolutely no desire to discuss this further. I don't care how you would like to respond. I left you with advice wrapped in all this muck - realize it, analyze it and do with it whatever you please.
My Alternate Reality chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
Great story, thanks for the translation. Did you ever finish translating? Is it posted somewhere else? This really was a great read, I would love to see the ending. Dying to know what's wrong with Daniel and see how Remus takes the news he was tricked.
squidneko chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
i yours translations as long as you continued the stories and i I really appreciate your effort and hard work ...thank u