Reviews for Through your black hair, my hands, Alt Translation
CrypticSilhouette chapter 24 . 10/10
lightwalnut64 chapter 24 . 10/9
Why is it that chinese fanfics are always fucking good? Oh gods this is the second one already (unfinished which pains me to no end)! Good lord I MUST LEARN CHINESE! I doubt google translator would do shit for me but anyways fuckkkkkkk great fanfic, great plot, fucking interesting! An poor Remus, I really feel sorry for him, that punishment was worse than death but to know that maybe now he has an opportunity to grasp hope did wonders to my heart (it isnt cold anymore I even cried). But according to the profecy if the boy is raised in a certain way isn't he going to be Vold's lover? I can see Harry getting jealous! Also thank gods he's planing on raising Daniel because my mind was filled with disturbing images of a Harry doppelganger and James... No
Anyways please continue please please zD
ourzo7 chapter 3 . 10/2
like the story but hate the stereotypical shoujo manga proportions of Harry "barely reaching his waist" at age 15 for that to be plausible either Voldemort would have to be Hagrid sized or Harry would be even smaller than GoT's Tyrioneven he reaches most people's waist after all)
aliissaa14 chapter 24 . 9/24
I really love the story! Great plot and every chapter is awesome!but is Harry dying,really inevitable?
Keep up the food work and update soon!
Jade chapter 6 . 8/8
i just read your ch5, about the james is seeker, in ch 2, there are still a typo about james is a chaser
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/2
Mpreg? Such nonsense.
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 7/13
Love this story so much. Hope you will finish translating it someday:D
CaBuckeye chapter 24 . 6/17
Entering into a room full of lounging, idle muses, Bellatrix LeStrange raises her wand towards the empty center of the room. " 'Confringo' " she says gleefully. "Now, which one of you is the muse for tinanl?" Muttering while looking around the room, they seem to settle on one muse that is rather quickly being isolated from the rest of the muses. "I see..." says Bellatrix. "A word, if you please" as she advances toward the now lone muse, deserted by her fellow muses. "Master Harry wishes resolution. My Lord Voldemort wants whatever Master Harry wishes. They are both fairly certain that your author is missing you greatly. What say you, muse?"
"T-t-two-tthhirty-one, ttwoo-tthhirty-twoo are,are fin-finished. We w-will w-work on m-more right away" the rather nervous muse whispered.
"See that you do" Bellatrix says as she exits the room. {fin}
CaBuckeye chapter 21 . 6/16
"I hope that I can finish this without any more lengthy delays. Fingers crossed y'all!" What can I/we do other than crossing our fingers? You are doing a truly magnificent job of translating Chinese to English. To me, and all of the other non-Chinese speakers out here, you are really rocking this and I hope that you continue to keep up the dedication to this story.
CaBuckeye chapter 9 . 6/15
Now that you are doing your own translations. I have to commend you on the
excellent job that you are doing. One has to be able to think, dream, and pray
in another language before they are considered fluent. The confidence you show in your ability to translate this wonderful story into English while keeping its pace and tempo as well as the intent of the author is making this story very
entertaining, compelling, and easy to read. Thank you for doing this and for doing it so well. I sincerely hope that your muse continues to inspire your desire to translate all 270 chapters and 3 epilogs. The "lurkers" of FFN applaud you.
FanfictionIsAWayOfLife chapter 5 . 3/17
That was a very amusing rant. Anyways, I'm glad you're translating this fic, as I think you're doing a mighty fine job of it and I wouldn't have been able to read it otherwise (I don't speak any Chinese, the characters just look like little pictures to me :P). So thank you for putting your time and effort into this. Even if you posted this translation a while ago, I still think that it's important to praise people when they've done well ;). Just so you know my thoughts on the matter...
Yeong-wook chapter 24 . 2/26
plz plz plz plz plz update ! pretty plz :o !
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 24 . 2/12
Would love to see the rest of the story :)
Oh please please update it's already been a year there's not much left so please continue!
kat1316 chapter 24 . 1/20