Reviews for Through your black hair, my hands, Alt Translation
Solonamyst chapter 5 . 6/8
uh, just wanna say, this is the best translation story I have ever read. honestly, when I read translation stories, they are usually too literal, so they make the entire story hard to read. all languages have different sentence structure. for example, if a Japanese person was to say "Watashi wa kawaidesu ka" the proper way in English would be "am I cute?". however, if you were to translate it literally, it would be "am cute, am i?" so don't get upset when someone tells you that you aren't translating correctly. because this is the best translation I have seen.
OMG I LOVED ️ "Schooled" , I have high expectations from this fanfic then. I Can't wait!
yukinari chapter 1 . 4/23
Good please update soon.
toniaosakwe chapter 1 . 4/11
Please! U have to update this!
Sassy Lord chapter 24 . 4/6
update pleeeease T_T
Anon chapter 3 . 2/24
LOL Voldy is such a sugar daddy in these chapters XD
zamik chapter 24 . 2/22
You know, you promised you will definitely finish this. Please, we are still waiting.
FearThePuggles chapter 6 . 2/10
Take 'em down, hun! Stupid slanderer. Your writing is absolutely wonderful. Do not listen to whoever it was that said awful words. They are just jealous of your amazingness.
FearThePuggles chapter 5 . 2/10
Your venting was beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful experience.
Serry2 chapter 24 . 1/13
Hi! I hope all is well with you. I just reread this all again and wanted to take a moment to thank you for translating it. It's a shame that more has not come out but I appreciate that you did this much so far. Do you think that you'll ever be able to finish it? If not, could you maybe post a summary so that we know how the story ends? Thank you!
lgbtlovechick chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
Wait! You can't stop there! Please more!
The idiot with no name chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
It really is a shame that you've stopped translating, it's a fantastic story and your translation (from what I could see, evrn though I don't speak Chinese) is superb.
Doesn't mean I won't reread this monster from start to finish, but it would have still been nice to know how it would have ended.
Thanks for translating this much! You really were doing a wonderful job.
Kudos!
salsas100 chapter 24 . 10/12/2016
Thank you for doing this. It is really appreciated.
paullet chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I know its been a long time since you updated but please can you continue even if it slower updates I was looking forward to the dark side using muggles and muggle weapons and the lights sides reaction and thank you for translating its an amazing fic and this is the third time reading it which is why I am begging you to please update.
why is it always the good voldermort/harry potter fics that remain unfinished?
ok chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I've tried to read this story but sadly it's far to boring *sigh*