Reviews for Through your black hair, my hands, Alt Translation
The idiot with no name chapter 24 . 10/16
It really is a shame that you've stopped translating, it's a fantastic story and your translation (from what I could see, evrn though I don't speak Chinese) is superb.
Doesn't mean I won't reread this monster from start to finish, but it would have still been nice to know how it would have ended.
Thanks for translating this much! You really were doing a wonderful job.
salsas100 chapter 24 . 10/12
Thank you for doing this. It is really appreciated.
paullet chapter 1 . 9/18
I know its been a long time since you updated but please can you continue even if it slower updates I was looking forward to the dark side using muggles and muggle weapons and the lights sides reaction and thank you for translating its an amazing fic and this is the third time reading it which is why I am begging you to please update.
why is it always the good voldermort/harry potter fics that remain unfinished?
ok chapter 4 . 8/21
I've tried to read this story but sadly it's far to boring *sigh*
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 24 . 7/18
Ondine de la Mer chapter 6 . 7/5
Actually, I think the original writer was incorrect. I looked it up, and at least in the English version, James was a chaser in Canon. So yeah. I'd also like to extend my sympathies. It's aweful that when people go out of their way to provide free, readily available entertainment and get snubbed for it. I thank you for your efforts(translating, especially from Chinese could not have been easy) and know that at the very least, I enjoy reading it.
wildcat1144 chapter 24 . 7/2
This story is too good, is it still being written?
Faery66 chapter 24 . 6/20
Is this still being written?
Illumi Senri chapter 24 . 5/16
This story is freaking epic..! Gawd i've seen countless stories without a plot and they've got like, thousands of reviews?! how the hell did that happen when this goodie here didn't even have a solid 700?! I know this is just a translation and all and not your story, but great job. I wished you would consider continuing the story besides the fact that the story itself is more than great, you're a great translator and the way you deliver the sentence are so full of depth and the message always gets through unlike other translators.. Please keep going...! I started reading this because i've run out of good hp/lv stories and I said to myself 'why not?' and I ended up reading the whole thing till morning, I can't believe it, i've never experienced that kind of excitement when I first reading the most reviewed stories and to think a treasure like this is only buried and unnoticed?! Unforgivable! Is the original story finished? Are you going to continue this? Please continue, I love it sooooo much...
Gwenfahendel chapter 24 . 5/13
Thank you for this translation! I loved to read it. I hope that you will continue someday, I would to know what will happen to Harry, voldy, baby Daniel and Remus and Snape.

But even if you don't continue this story, I am glad you didn't finish a couple of chapters before. Now I know that Harry is well, not dead.
goofysdisciple chapter 3 . 4/21
Nothing against the story in itself, i love it and this is probably my fifth or sixth time reading it but i always have to control my urge to madly cackle when the shoujo mangaesque proportions of Harry's and Voldemort's height difference are mentioned. Unless Voldemort is Nba player tall then Harry barely reaching his waist in height would mean he would be Tyrion Lannister sized and in that case most likely also proportioned and then i go on the next few chapters imagining dwarf!Harry...
R. A Cross chapter 24 . 4/10
When's the next translation?
This is wonderful. Your translations make sense and convey the story well. I wish that you would finish this amazing story.
Rossy-Oriana-Black chapter 24 . 3/4
Me encanta éste fic. Hasta donde voy leyendo me fascina y estoy agradecida de que lo hayas traducido al inglé, de otro modo yo jamás podría haberlo leído. Espero ansiosamente el próximo capítulo. Saludos
kaito394 chapter 24 . 2/13
I have become addicted to this story. I hope you continue to update.