Reviews for One at a Time
BossModeTribble chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Box:
At first she thought he was just a swordsman, but he quotes haikus, goes on tangents about stupid war strategies, teases her, and does this magic trick with a coin for orphan kids so she's given up trying to label him.

That's probably my favorite. Half of these could make for great stories if you ever expanded on them, too.
aecul chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
"Build a fortress around your heart, high as the sky and walls thicker than Ba Sing Se, but it won't do a bit of good if you forget to lock the doors."

Clever!

"because honestly who ever heard of just a bear?"

Haha, true story.

"June's never really loved a man quite like this before, and it's really beginning to freak her out."

Aww, Junie.

"I'll stop calling you Panda, if you stop calling me June Bug."

That is so cute!

I love how all these are pretty subtle; like a lot of them don't use the prompt word directly in the sentence. And how some were formatted differently than others (like all dialogue vs. no dialogue) was cool too and kept it from getting boring.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ah, thanks, Fox ... fifty more reasons to love the second most dangerous couple in A:tLA fanficdom. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.

(Oh, come on, like Zutara couldn't take 'em in a mousequito's heartbeat? ;D )
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I intended to tell you which were my favorites.

Then I got about halfway down and realized there was no point.

Joss... I just... I love them all, honestly. Just...

Dang.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
WOW! That's so awesome! *U* Gosh, I loved all of these! SO loving this couple still, especially the one where the jerk got his arm cut off! Sweet! *U* Absolutely awesome work! *U* Love it, as always! Rock on!
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
For how short these small passages were, I really enjoyed them. I especially liked the more comedic ones. You had pretty funny one liners.