Reviews for The Cubicle
kopiella chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Very nicely done. I loved the interactions between Steve & Tim, and how they helped each other get through that rough time! Loved it! :)
qdid chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Loved it...very touching.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was a pleasure to beta. You are definitely growing as a writer and I couldn't be more proud.

A beautifully written piece of fan fiction - a window through which we can view the characters as they find the path of healing from their grief. I echo "Book 'em Again" regarding giving Lani a personality.

The characters remain true to the series right down to Steve's interaction with Tim. A scene I could picture taking place in front of me as I read.

"It would have been easier to rip that small room out of the Palace than it would ever be to rip Chin Ho Kelly from their hearts."

This is a powerful and poignant line and one that highlights the story.

"Steve respectfully removed the awards and citations from the walls and wrapped them in paper to protect the glass."

It's great to see you have included this in your story as he was indeed awarded for his bravery in the series.

Hope to see another wonderful story from you soon.
Book 'em Again chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
An absolutely amazing story dealing with grief and healing. I love how you gave Lani a personality and some spunk. And the shared moments between Steve and Tim were very well done. I miss Chin now too.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Really a sad story to read that has to do with Chin's passing.
Nadja chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh, so sad, but very well written. Thanks for sharing it.
ican'tbelieveyou'recopyingthis chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
A beautiful, thoughtful and touching story
LadyOscar23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was lovely. I think you've captured the reactions of all of Five-O perfectly, especially Steve's.

Tim's response to seeing his father's handwriting rings very true to life. Even after ten years, it still gets to me when I come across a note or an envelope.
Wrangler 2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Great and very touching story. It's great that Steve and Tim were able to bring themselves to go through Chin's cubicle together. As always, you have done a great job!

P.S. Thanks for letting me know about this story. It was a pleasure to read!

jodm chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
A beautifully-written and powerful story. You allow the characters to express their emotions yet stay true to who they are. That ending-Steve's compassion-is perfect. Thanks for sharing this wonderful short tale.