Reviews for The Medius Agency
Smiles1998 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I've been waiting fir this update for awhile. It was fantastic! Loved the little convo between Heather and Courtney. Great job!
Supersilver46 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Intresting story
tdirocks4life chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
this story is sooo good! I cant wait for more!
Update soon ! :D
ShonenJump4eva chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Here Chris, have a Christmas present (gives him a compilation DVD of scenes from the 2003 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" that shows how when Baxter Stockman failed the Shredder, he removed his body parts). Now take the hint and be like The Shredder.
Smiles1998 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Alright! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hehe, dancing lobsters. Nice one...
PhenomsServant chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Akela! After the huge lull in good fanfics lately, I'm glad to see your back.
jster1983 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
HERE'S ANOTHER REASON WHY DUNCAN'S AN IDIOT. HE'S WORKING FOR MACLEAN WHEN IN FACT I AM SURE HE WANTED TO KILL CHRIS DURING HIS RUN ON TOTAL DRAMA. Then again so would most if not all of the contestants... OH I GET IT. HE'S PLANNING TO KILL CHRIS. YES. I GET IT. Work for him, get close, and then... WHAM. HA HA.
Smiles1998 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I was waiting for Courtney to do that to Duncan! I'm glad she did :)
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Completely unfamiliar with the fandom, but it was a fun read. It was well written and interesting enough to make me want to hit the next chapter. :-)
PhenomsServant chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
How can Duncan not recognize Courtney? Obviously you wouldn't know this but guys typically remember women who nutshot them on a daily basis. Even if she does look different.
ShonenJump4eva chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Hooray for beating up Duncan. Please let various body parts be inserted into a vice...or rectal torture, I'm good either way.
Flutejrp chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Haha! Hilarious on the interrogation with Duncan and Courtney! He doesn't know it's her! Which makes it more hilarious! Lol! Hmm...seems Chris had something to do with Duncan's heinous crimes! Great job on the chapter! Can't wait for the next!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
i love how in character court is she's matured yet still competitive and a bit reckless. I also like that heathers in here and that it involves characters from both generations of total drama. The only thing im not big on is courtney dyed her beautiful brown hair T-T lol i also like seeing interactions between Asha and Matthias :)
Dzuljeta chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Yay, action! Yay, blood! Yay, the good ones win (as of yet)!

Good job ;)