Reviews for A Family of Foxes & Snakes: Rewind!
Mashrose chapter 1 . 10/16
Sadhaka No. When you Mark people as Main Characters it means they're Main Characters. When their names are in a relationship bubble thing, then they are in a relationship. It literally says Anko takes him under her wing in the summary. Absolutely nothing about Anko/Naruto. You have no reason to be upset. Don't be an idiot.
Mashrose chapter 43 . 10/16
AHHHH! THE DREADED 43RD CHAPTER! NOOOOOO! WHY!? I NEED TO KNOW HOW THE FIGHT GOES!
Mashrose chapter 36 . 10/15
I'm glad you can learn from positive criticism. I, unfortunately, do not have that skill.
SilverontheRose chapter 43 . 10/13
This is a very good and fun romp through the Naruto Universe. There’s a couple of items you could address though. First, you have stated in several author’s notes that you wanted to do something your way, but stuck with the canon instead. While I can admire your attitude, I just want you to remember that this is your story. As soon as Anko and Naruto met, this became an AU. We all admire the original, but it’s finished. One of the amazing qualities of an original AU is that we get to see how the story works when handled by someone new. So respect the original, but don’t be afraid to let your imagination run free. I love your original parts!

Second, you make two common mistakes with your grammar. You omit words, and don’t finish your words (personal instead of personally, strict instead of restrict). I have troubles with these problems too, and I’ve solved most of them by waiting at least two hours if not overnight after finishing the chapter. This helps reset your memory so you can go back and read your work with a fresh outlook, out loud if possible. This helps pick out the imperfect sentences so you can fix the majority of them. I’ve also found that if I’m not sure I’m spelling a word wrong (stare instead of steer), I go to Google and type in the word slow enough for it to show suggestions. If I’m looking for a word and only know what I want it to say, Google helps again. Type in ‘word for’ then what you are trying to express. It does a good job, and you can go to dictionary or thesaurus dot com if you need more help.

I’m rooting for you!
Mashrose chapter 6 . 10/13
I'm pretty sure there's always a dead last. . . .
pwtcmcneil chapter 2 . 9/30
good but needs a beta
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 8/30
Kinda upset you didn't pair him with Anko. It's actually a let down. Usually when you mark them as Main Characters it's because you are pairing them.
swishyla chapter 43 . 7/24
Please add more!
IGT chapter 6 . 7/15
OK Anko x Iruka
good Story so far
but Iruka no thanks

good luck with your fic
Smokyo07 chapter 43 . 7/6
sorry friend wanted to ask for your permission to translate and upload this story to the Wattpad forum, can you give me your permission? I will give you the author credits and I will not change anything.
It just makes me a great story that should reach readers in Spanish.
Greetings I hope your answer.
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 43 . 6/15
awesome chapter and story... lousy cliffhanger though. looking forward to future chapters.
I hate hinata
zoone4me chapter 43 . 5/17
Worst Cliffhanger ever please update soon.
ytygr chapter 43 . 5/16
Somehow I missed this update but I found it now! I can’t wait to see how badly all three of the “Loosers” kick “The Last LOYAL Uchiha’s” ass! (We all know that’s what he thinks of them regardless of how good they are!)
omegaderose chapter 43 . 5/8