Reviews for A Family of Foxes & Snakes: Rewind!
Username6166 chapter 48 . 5/6
I find it insane that Naruto and Sasuke are tied. They tied in canon when all Naruto knew was the Shadow Clone and Rasengan, along with an uncontrollable bijuu cloak, but in this fic there is nothing different with Sasuke while Naruto has proficiency over 3 elements and has control over a bijuu cloak yet they are still tied.
Username6166 chapter 37 . 5/6
I'm surprised that there are a lot of comments complaining about Kakashi being bashed. If they actually read the fanfic, they would be able to tell that literally nothing from Kakashi's teaching has been changed from canon. That's quite a testament to how much he deserves to be bashed.
yunitauni1310 chapter 48 . 5/4
this is very great, can't wait to find out more
SilverInu93 chapter 48 . 4/16
I want more this story is really good
Deal With Itt chapter 45 . 4/11
wow he didn't take any of the girls. ino I understand but some of the others are capable.
Deal With Itt chapter 44 . 4/11
I choose violence lol
Peachstar36 chapter 25 . 3/22
I don't get Naruto's issue if copying techniques, I mean their ninjas do what they have to do to survive, and copying other people's techniques isn't the worst Sasuke has done and will do after this. If it comes to life and death or win or lose in this case then copying someone's technique should be done I don't understand why Naruto is so butt hurt about this
Loquin chapter 48 . 3/19
wow!, these last chapters where amazing, very good story!
nielnica12 chapter 39 . 3/12
This fic is just a bashing for naruto’s senseis...
nielnica12 chapter 34 . 3/12
What the fck is a kumo ninja doing there... did you just add a potential political mess in the invasion arc? Did you even think about the consequences of this?
nielnica12 chapter 32 . 3/12
So a genin naruto can use 3 elemental type but not one is his affinity. Ok nice logic.. alcohol and xanax is tough to deal with eh
YeSkitly chapter 5 . 3/11
good
crocket chapter 10 . 2/28
As onee chsn is big sister why thr hell would it make a diferanceif he an orphan forehead is so dumb orphan means no parents not no family hell sasUKE is an orphan so afre all old people as parents died
Vonta01 chapter 48 . 2/27