Reviews for A Family of Foxes & Snakes: Rewind!
Axcel chapter 30 . 2/18
The dual contract is fine, I think. Canon says that you can't because toads and snakes hate each other. However, Sasuke has the snake and hawk contracts simultaneously. Hawks eat snakes, so they probably hate each other, too. Obviously, there is a way.
Goose chapter 31 . 2/12
I understand some people's complaints about the dual contract issue...but didn't Sasuke have both the snake and hawk contracts at the same time? Or did he just sign a new one? The manga wasn't really clear on that.
Goose chapter 17 . 2/12
Naruto has no actual reason to dislike or disrespect Kakashi at this point in the story. He just comes off as an arrogant brat. His stance on his teammates make sense, but with Kakashi it just seems like bashing.
You need a beta. The mistakes in this story(as well as others you have written) are way too numerous and too bad. For example, you have "Anko slept with drool..." when it should have been "Naruto slept with drool...". This happens frequently throughout all your stories. I'm not sure if English isn't your native language, or that you're just that lazy and rushed. Either way, it distracts from what are otherwise good stories(despite the silly Sasuke bashing, which I don't approve of no matter who it is).
Pwnerbrad chapter 34 . 2/11
Okay, I like your story. Which is a bit odd because it has a stupid amount of bashing towards Kakashi and Sasuke, which generally puts me off. Every else is so good that I kind of can deal with it, but by god it's so incredibly annoying.

I know people don't like the characters because of how they acted in the anime/manga but this is fanfiction, you can change that. You did bash Sakura a bit at the beginning but ended up fixing it and I enjoy her now. So why not do the same to the other parts of team seven? Maybe you have plan that involves Kakashi and Sasuke later but the bashing is so petty.

I'll keep reading because I do like the story, I just feel annoyed every time I read a character get bashed.
-Pwnerbrad
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 34 . 2/6
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!
this is frickin' BRILLIANT!
Ive been glued to reading this fanfic since i found it and i freaking love it soooo much! i love absolutely everything about it; naruto's relationship with anko, his friendships with the rest, his random quirk and ability to question everyone no matter who they, his whole personality!

i like this version of naruto; he's not too powerful e.g godlikenaruto and he isn't the ultimate loser either - haha i feel like goldylocks and the 3 bears talking about porridge - he's JUST right

hope to see more of this awesomeness!
Trife chapter 30 . 2/5
There is one major problem with your agreeing with this person and having Naruto summon both. He can't, the reason for this is because in canon it is established that a person can ONLY have one summon contract.

An as you said in you AN for this chapter you wanted to have some canon rules followed. So you need to decide as the author which contract you're going to have him use for summoning as it can't be both.
haza10411 chapter 34 . 2/4
awsome story i love how you've changed some of the charcters and how you've developed them and the story it's awsome so far keep up the amazing work.
Chewie Cookies chapter 34 . 1/26
Dayum, that's one hell of an evil cliffhanger!

Keep up the good work!
luger 7 chapter 34 . 1/22
Your fic's rockin, dude.
yoto chapter 34 . 1/22
tres bon chapitre
Elim Garak chapter 33 . 1/20
Neat, although putting the translation of every Japanese word in parenthesis after the word is rather distracting. A lot of these words are well known to anime users, and others are learned. It would be much better to put the translations at the end of the chapter or something. Otherwise this seems like breaking the 4th wall.
Elim Garak chapter 34 . 1/19
Interesting, but you need to proof-read this stuff. In places you break into present tense, switching from past tense. Sometimes that happens in the middle of a sentence. You also tend to tell the reader stuff instead of showing - "He felt angry" instead of "he flared his nostrils in anger" or something.
King Harpo chapter 34 . 1/19