Reviews for True Legacy: Rewind
QvQ chapter 1 . 2/24
Before I continue reading, I wanted to point out 'become' is spelled wrong in the summary, heh.
Goose chapter 31 . 2/12
That Revolver attack seems eerily similar to Adon's Ultra in SSF4...
Cobek Arabellum chapter 10 . 2/3
If a stories great regardless of what's in it then its great. If that makes any sense. Love the story so far
Dawn chapter 6 . 1/24
deadpan is not a look! So many people just don't understand what the act of deadpanning is.
Sorry if I seem a better than rude, that is just one of my pet-peeves.
GenetiX23 chapter 25 . 1/20
Oh, you are sticking to Sasuke escaping.

Then I'm escaping this story, because that's utterly contrived.
GenetiX23 chapter 24 . 1/20
Yeah, uh, Sasuke should /probably/ be executed for attempted murder and betrayal.

I'll be surprised if you do the intelligent thing, instead of trying to save the dick.
dandyboy chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
this fic is fiiiiiiiiiine man!
Kairan1979 chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Thank you very much for executing Sasuke.
I always believed that the traitor should have been killed. IF he is killed in the stories, usually Naruto kills Sasuke in self-defence and ends up banished/imprisoned for it.
Too bad his fangirls ignore or try to justify all the crap Uchiha pulled on his quest to power (I bet if he looked like Peter Pettigrew, they won't look at him with rose-tinted glasses).
Shinkicker chapter 32 . 10/23/2014
This was a good story, but man... That Sakura was unreasonably stupid. It was hard to take any interest in her.

Another thing, it occurs to me that the ninja world is just utterly horrible when it comes to mental health. Truly, they are failures at caring for their own. But then again they use child soldiers...

Thanks for posting, onwards to the sequel!
scotty26 chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
i've always read stories were either Naruto/Sakura was a pair OR was the love interest of Sasuke but not killing Sasuke and making Sakura truly evil..at least as far as i can recall reading fics in the Naruto world. that was a very interesting take on a Naruto fic. i think you did a pretty good job of it
ScbaStv chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
I think I'll do just that! :D
Awesome story by the way. Very entertaining. I'm looking forward to the developments in the sequel.
JoseLuises chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Me ha gustado esta historia de principio a fin. No puedo esperar para ver la nueva historia.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Can you at least WARN us that you will be unfairly bashing characters for nonsensical reasons defined by your very hatred of them and then pull the most cliche moments in fanfiction history. Seriously, civillian counsel and they are forgiving of Sasuke... and all for a stronger Naruto who has tons of strong jutsu but is a lot weaker than he was in canon during the Pain invasion. Your story reeks of abundant potential but an author that sticks to the narrow confines of canon events and fandom. I hate that with an intense passion.
Captain Wiggles chapter 33 . 8/12/2014
Great story, I loved it!
Reichenfaust chapter 33 . 8/8/2014
You know, I almost could not think of Sakura as an evil mastermind, but then I thought back to Redrover19's story Rinnegan Chronicles. Sakura was an evil scientist bitch who aided Sasuke and followed in Orochimaru's footsteps, so I could see you making her into something very evil. Go for it.

On another note great story, loved the ideas in it. Can't wait to see more of Rising Legacy.
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »