Reviews for True Legacy: Rewind
itachi5ef chapter 33 . 17h
Awesome story and assume job
SenchouOPL17 chapter 9 . 3/13
Okay it's definite. I love this Story! But poor Sakura.
SenchouOPL17 chapter 4 . 3/13
This Kakashi is a lot better. I'm really enjoying this!
era-romance chapter 33 . 1/15
a truly enjoyable story. can't wait to read the sequel
era-romance chapter 15 . 1/15
u totally home alone'd the end of this chapter. I love it teehee
blasterdog chapter 33 . 12/8/2017
I’m this is a phenomenal fic man. Skllifully written. Great job
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2017
I start to follow this story and i love this chapter (24). The way of naruto & ino train together and the "blushes" moment xD i love the way naruto & ino do a teamwork against sasuke. Is perfect the combatt! Thank you so much for do a naruino fanfiction because i love this pairing so much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
You dumbass fanfiction authors are the only ones who think Naruto's taijutsu isn't good. Hang yourself..
Critics united chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
This is good we will see any other fanfics you might make do not stop surprising people with your work
XxBluePandaxX chapter 26 . 6/22/2017
When you wrote Anko asking Ino to be her herb girl, my immediate thought was what kind of herb?
ExBlazE chapter 14 . 6/20/2017
Oh dear god, I'm gagging.

Like I said before, I'm leaving. Bye.
(So not a flame :P)
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
Number 1: "Naruto told her that it was okay and she would do better next time. Ino thanked him for the words."

Is this a story or a fucking SUMMARY of another story?

Number 2: Why the hell did Ino 'embrace' for no apparent reason? Just to get the chance to legitimately call him a pervert? Or what is it, some lame excuse like 'spur-of-the-moment'? Pff.

I don't look for much 'realism' in the stories I read, but things like this irritate me very much.

So from this, you may come to think of me as an angry reviewer always pointing out flaws and shit. You're not completely wrong. But consider this: Besides the things that I point out, it means that everything else is satisfactory. Which really means that 3% of your story is crap while the other 97% is pretty good. Not outstanding, but good enough.
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
Why couldn't Naruto give a fucking normal and detailed report of what happened instead of 'he toyed with me' and tell the people about that Five-Pronged something?

Forgive me for being moody at the moment.
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 6/20/2017
What do you mean he 'missed' Kabuto getting attacked? What kind of lame-ass ninja is NOT alert in front of so many foreigners? And do remember that Naruto is NOT that lame-ass ninja anymore.
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 23 . 3/16/2017
I have just realized something important. Previously i had never understood why Sasuke was so important to everyone, His character had never really changed, didn't have time really and having only watched the show Im probably missing bits .Idk. But seriously what with how the show focused so much on him one would would have thought there would have been more development on his personality. But there wasn't which was why i was so confused as to why Naruto cared so much. I understood that there had been potential for a friendship but there was really no need for that story arc to have been so fixtated on. Im not saying that Naruto should have given up on bringing back the traitor and ex- teammate, just saying that it shouldn't have been draged out as much, it got boring. In anycase what i just realized was, Why did i still like Sasuke? Why is it that even when i read these sorts of stories, that shine a spotlight on Sasuke's dark vengeful thoughts, that I still think it would have been awesome if he never left to collect his cookies?And well its because of that small potential that he showed, its because of the fanfics that show a side of the story we'll never have and because the writer/s did a good job of ever so slowly guiding him in that direction. So when he did turn we still liked him and understood his reason. I still stand by the fact that it all got so boring, I know i ended up forgetting why anyone cared any longer for sasuke when he was so obviously a bad guy. who cared nothing for them. Ps I'm loving this side of naruto. This is how i reckon he should have been. Still Naruto, not OTT strong, but enough to get people to stop thinking him as dead last. But i won't get started on another subject im passionate about when this is already such a long review on absolutely nothing all that important to your writing skills lol
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »