Reviews for True Legacy: Rewind
Critics united chapter 10 . 8/28
This is good we will see any other fanfics you might make do not stop surprising people with your work
XxBluePandaxX chapter 26 . 6/22
When you wrote Anko asking Ino to be her herb girl, my immediate thought was what kind of herb?
ExBlazE chapter 14 . 6/20
Oh dear god, I'm gagging.

Like I said before, I'm leaving. Bye.
(So not a flame :P)
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 6/20
Number 1: "Naruto told her that it was okay and she would do better next time. Ino thanked him for the words."

Is this a story or a fucking SUMMARY of another story?

Number 2: Why the hell did Ino 'embrace' for no apparent reason? Just to get the chance to legitimately call him a pervert? Or what is it, some lame excuse like 'spur-of-the-moment'? Pff.

I don't look for much 'realism' in the stories I read, but things like this irritate me very much.

So from this, you may come to think of me as an angry reviewer always pointing out flaws and shit. You're not completely wrong. But consider this: Besides the things that I point out, it means that everything else is satisfactory. Which really means that 3% of your story is crap while the other 97% is pretty good. Not outstanding, but good enough.
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 6/20
Why couldn't Naruto give a fucking normal and detailed report of what happened instead of 'he toyed with me' and tell the people about that Five-Pronged something?

Forgive me for being moody at the moment.
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 6/20
What do you mean he 'missed' Kabuto getting attacked? What kind of lame-ass ninja is NOT alert in front of so many foreigners? And do remember that Naruto is NOT that lame-ass ninja anymore.
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 23 . 3/16
I have just realized something important. Previously i had never understood why Sasuke was so important to everyone, His character had never really changed, didn't have time really and having only watched the show Im probably missing bits .Idk. But seriously what with how the show focused so much on him one would would have thought there would have been more development on his personality. But there wasn't which was why i was so confused as to why Naruto cared so much. I understood that there had been potential for a friendship but there was really no need for that story arc to have been so fixtated on. Im not saying that Naruto should have given up on bringing back the traitor and ex- teammate, just saying that it shouldn't have been draged out as much, it got boring. In anycase what i just realized was, Why did i still like Sasuke? Why is it that even when i read these sorts of stories, that shine a spotlight on Sasuke's dark vengeful thoughts, that I still think it would have been awesome if he never left to collect his cookies?And well its because of that small potential that he showed, its because of the fanfics that show a side of the story we'll never have and because the writer/s did a good job of ever so slowly guiding him in that direction. So when he did turn we still liked him and understood his reason. I still stand by the fact that it all got so boring, I know i ended up forgetting why anyone cared any longer for sasuke when he was so obviously a bad guy. who cared nothing for them. Ps I'm loving this side of naruto. This is how i reckon he should have been. Still Naruto, not OTT strong, but enough to get people to stop thinking him as dead last. But i won't get started on another subject im passionate about when this is already such a long review on absolutely nothing all that important to your writing skills lol
kalavuna chapter 16 . 2/9
Your fights are results are pretty much won against had strength for more he fought gara and become unconscious...and you even make naruto washed by the water...you may be a little than just to make chewing gum story you purposely kept shadow clone training method hidden from time what is the reason for kakashi not telling naruto about this technique your plothole
TokusatsuLuv chapter 32 . 1/5
Thank you for creating this fanfic; I love it
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Wow Sasuke is a real ass in this story but it's good the way you have written it
YeagerMeister31 chapter 32 . 12/6/2016
well this was a great end Sasgay died about damn time Sakura as an antagonist aye interesting hope there's more naruino in the next story
YeagerMeister31 chapter 31 . 12/5/2016
well this was cool Sasgay got his ass handed to him Muahahaha
YeagerMeister31 chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
well this was cool alot of the guys got hurt only Tayuya hasn't died wonder what's gonna happen to her. Next chapter should be good
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2016
well this was cool can't wait for more it seems Sakura will never improve
YeagerMeister31 chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
well that was interesting another cool chapter Ino kicked butt as did Hinata same for Choji
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »