Reviews for Sweet Carolina
gaben chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Blue dress reference noted, LOL the karma broken. Great happy ending. A sequel perhaps , even a one shot, maybe the boys having to babysit two 11 year olds for a couple if days, yeah I know they can handle plenty of gun sjootin no good varmits , but two busy twins i bet they would be exhausted.
gaben chapter 21 . 3/17/2012
Huh, fantastic, loved pappy John and codger ghosts segueing, yep keep fighting Ben , more joy ahead.
gaben chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Great love a good gun fight. Yay for Arden and Carolina neither should be messed with.
debbie55 chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Well, IF this was the ending of your story, It SURE was a GREAT story. I was worried about Ben foe a second, BUT he DID make it through. I LOVE to see this family happy, and now that Ben is married again, there will be a woman's touch In the house again. LOVED the story. It was the best one yet.
faustBZ chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Gosh, you're updating far too quickly for me to follow. So many things have happened...but the important thing is that Ben has found a new love, a person who matches so wonderfully with him. I really liked their conversations the most in this story: so fresh and real.
Gaben chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Dang it , you sure like sneaking up on these folks. That's all Ben need some life threatening influenza, boy you are really giving it to the man. I hope he at least realizes life is too short and does something about his feelings for Carolina.
Gaben chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
Ok so it wasn't Jackson, a Jasper, at least he turned out to be good guy. They better get moving just the same.
Gaben chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Ahh Jackson, I hope.

Love the romance starting.
Gaben chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Boy that was a little too close fir me too, I'm with Beth , get the sam hill out if there. Ohh great I love gypsy's thank goodness they were there to help .
Sapphire Dawn chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
I love this story. Glad they got together. :) :) :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
This part '"Get a grip, Sonny! It's not your time!" Pappy Jones' face was faint and covered by a mist, but still his words came across loud and clear.

"Yeah, ya cross over now and that last hurrah loses its value." Codger's face vaguely appeared, and Ben knew the man had walked up to Pappy's side. An instant sparring match ensued only to be cut off when Ben couldn't focus and drifted back to unconsciousness, and the door silently opened.' -made me laugh. :)
TPS chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
:) Glad those two got together!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
Ya, I agree with her. You don't want to know what she would suggest to do with their prisoner. :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
Nope he doesn't have time to fight unless those horses are decent folks wanting to help them against Lange and the idots that ride with him
dbbfaulkneryahoo.com chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
Whooo Weee. WHAT a battle. It was very close for Carolina, BUT Lil Joe showed up JUST In time. Lange needed to be put in his place, BUT Instead he ended up six feet under. He won't bother Carolina anymore. Looks like everyone is Impressed with Carolina, and Ardan too with their shooting.

SO, NOW what happens. I am VERY curious what you will do with Ben and Carolina, SO PLEASE don't wait too long. LOVE this story.