Reviews for A Sister's Pride
HaiJu chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved the ending, very cute-and a fitting way, I think, to begin their marriage.

I have to admit, I did a double (okay, triple) take when you mentioned who Jazz is married to. Dash? I mean, okay, she's into saving lost causes, but...Dash? Seriously?

Other than that small detail, this read as a pretty typical 'Jazz is so proud of her brother' fic, which you did it well. Again, the surprise ending was great-gave it some humor and kept it from being too sentimental.

Cheers,

-Hj
MelodyWinters chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
AWWWW :D What a wonderful little oneshot! I just rediscovered DP about three weeks ago. I watched all 3 seasons in one weekend lol. I totally adore the characters and this fic depicts Jazz's pride in her little brother.

Very well written! Thanks for sharing:D
DarkPatu chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is actually a really nice look at the 'Danny Phantom' series. Very serious, very mature, and well written. You can actually feel the pride she has for her brother coming through and how, if not amazed, at least proud of how he's grown. You don't need lengthy paragraphs filled with descriptions and action to paint a scene. Just pure, heartfelt emotion often speaks volumes that mere words cannot. I'm envious!
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So sweet! A small story, I know... But very nicely written. Great job! :)
Nispedana chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! And I totally can relate. Except my brother is waaayyy less cooler and nicer. Teehehee
fox's hollow grin chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I defenatly enjoy your stories, but lets hope danny doesn't into the next jack eh? X)
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Really cute, nice one shot. God, haven't seen this in ages, just brought back many nostalgic memories LOL. Great work!
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
- Aw!

Goshy... it's been a while since I've seen this show!

I like this.

Do Danny and Sam ever end up together?

I haven't seen all the episodes.

I think they should have.

Nicely done!

I love reading sibling love.

Something totally different from the real life drama that started last year.

Sigh.
JenesisX chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That is really sweet :) I am not familiar with the fandom at all, but it speaks to me as an older sister with a brother I love. Your writing style is clean and to the point, but still gets the emotions across very well. This is a nice piece of work :)
ShonenJump4eva chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Cool.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Haha, cute! Just a cute little fic in Jazzs POV! Nice job!