Reviews for Ambiance
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
can you please update this story and your others stories? you are one of my favorite outhers and that is one of my favorite story! can you update hurryyyyyyy? pleseeeeeeeeeeee :)
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
I love this so much! Please update it! You write so well, and the plot is to die for. Pleasepleasepleaseplease can we have a other chapter?
4223marilyn chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Awww no please continue this fanfic its sooooo good DX lol thanx I really enjoyed reading it and cant wait for updates :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I love this. I was skeptical ar first but your a great writer and you wrote their feelings so well.
Pls continue writing like this.
dontstopmarchon chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Please please please update soon!
Finally commenting on my account and revisiting some of my favourites-and I reread this one tonight.
It made me smile, feel sad-it gave me all the feelings again.
AND THEN I FOUND OUT THERE WAS A CHAPTER I HADN"T READ.
So I read that.
But there's still more left to this story, I know it!
So, if you can find the rest in your brain filled with many many amazing stories-update soon, please?
Hoping for it.
Cassie chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
This story... I dont even have words im so hooked on it! Please update soon this fic is to good to ignore.
ChristianeRoos chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
You made me tear up my pillow with my nails when I was reading this story. No, but seriously, I love it! I know it's been ages since you've updated this one, but please finish it!
Peggy chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Wow. I love this story can jade do more hair pranks? Or just pranks in general
Chantel0319 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Pleaseeee continue it! ): I love it!
LovingLizGillies chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I have only just started reading this story and I cannot even tell you how much I love it. The pace at which you have taken their relationship is perfect, you carried out the "hatred" but not to a point where it got boring and you didn't just put them together in the second chapter which a lot of people do (and ruin their initial dynamic, I think). Their personalities are written incredibly and I really hope you update this soon! Seriously, I have just read the whole seven chapters in one night so waiting a lengthy period for the next chapter is going to kill me. haha.
Skylar chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Loving it! Can't wait for the update!
Morgan chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
i just reread these chapters and i realllllly cant wait till u write the 8th chapter! this story is toooo good :D
imafanpire chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Loooove this story! :D Cant wait for another chapter! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
ibowsgrande chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
please update! i loved this wonder what's gonna happen.. :]