Reviews for The Silent Sound of Loneliness
Despry chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Wonderful! Really enjoyed it. I have a lot more reading to do now. Thank you
Odd duckling chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
I don't know, there is just something missing or maybe it's something that shouldn't be there that has me annoyed with this scene. Don't get me wrong this was hot hot HOT but there was just something about it that just did not fit :/ I know I probably sound stupid but this is how I'm really feeling and after so many years a having to have everything grammatically correct it's hard to over look errors and things that don't seem right. ANYWAY, if I try and ignore this weird niggling feeling I think I could really like this story I'll just have to wait and see :)
ChibiAyane chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I do so love your Nick/Renard stories!
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
I liked it.. well written.. :D
desente chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Just HAD to comment on the story.
It is just so F-ing good! I believe you are extremely talented in the field of writing c:
kirallie chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Wow! Should probably stop reading fics that are so far ahead of where the fic is here but...
CupcakeCarnage chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I really enjoy how intense your writing is. Every word thrums with energy in the heated moments between Renard and Nick.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Woah, wow, wonderful. This is just what I've been looking for!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I really hope there's MORE of this 'heated/animated/HOT/' sex later on..It's so hot! LOL...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
WOW! HOT!

I've only seen season 1 and ONE episode of S 2, so, I have no idea what Cap. Renard is and all that but I do have to say, I'm enjoying this chapter immensely. It's very animalistic and primal.
TripleLLL chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I wish Renard had tatoo's here too in the show, but I think after BG:C Sasha was happy not to be in the make up chair for that some more. lol. I just also wanted to say that I don't care how different canon is fromt he stories, I'm thinking they'll just keep Renard human, but hell I like him so much more as not. So who care if this is more AU I say? Keep our winged wessen rocking it!
TripleLLL chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I liked monroe showing up, I do find in alot of more sexy slask fic's where only those two characters are used from that fandom, I'd like a bit more hank and wu in the future and maybe even monroe's new gal, and heck nick's mom would add a ton of dramatic tension, I'd love to read fic's about her freaking out over nick/renard.
TripleLLL chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
The bite lol, me likely. I actually already read the 1st and 2nd story, today going to read the 3rd, you actually made me try like 5 times in logging in, haven't done it in a while, I wanted to go back though all the chapters and review then, that's my money give to you! Feed the writter get more stories! ha!
TripleLLL chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I haven't wanted to read a hardcore slash sex scene in years, lol, I tend to really read plot stories now, I hope in the future you'll still write more Renard/Nick stories and focus a bit more on plot, but hey you only had less than one season, oh and yes I loved loved you smut! you've got a new fan. heee!
TripleLLL chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love the idea of Renard's eyes turing golden. yeeee!