Reviews for A Logical Solution
Nadia chapter 1 . 1/27
I love the thought of Miles/Nerys, but I very much dislike Keiko.
Your story was fun anyway. :D Thanks for sharing. 3
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow LOL I loved the "Alien Possession" reaction
uo-chou chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It always seemed like the obvious solution to me. I wonder if he'll knock up Keiko again? ;) Irish twins anyone? :P
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Truly horrible, she's going to want to cuddle afterwards!

Cheers!
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Lol... The idea of Kaiko of all people suggesting a threesome... XD

That's another way of solving it, yeah XD
Freaked Wotan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Haha. Great piece of work as usual, I can't stop giggling, this oneshot was exactly what I needed after a rather bland day. You have my sincere thanks.

Yours amused

/Wotan
theonlyliverpoolninja chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ah we don't see enough star trek on here anymore and it's great to see a little funny one pop up.
amac1688 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
cant stop laughing

needs more for follow up
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
As an outcast in the Trekkie Circle (I Actually LIKED Voyager and parts of Enterprise), and one that really hadn't paid attention to the majority of DS9 until a recent subscription to Netflix, I have to ask, How the hell did this come into being? I mean, I know you've had some wacky ideas in the past, but not exactly approaching this level of lemontease crack...Except for, y'know, Seireitei Jiggalo and the Ponies project...And That one Harry Potter fic...come to think of it, it has been creeping into your work more often as of late. Has Sage been a bad influence on you, or have you been hit with a hard case of Hormones?

Odd timing, just got done with that plot arc in the series this week.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
LOL, Could imagine this happening now, and got me with the characters in my head saying this, along with other wackiness. Great job!