Reviews for Sarecus' Pokemon Journey
I don't see a part where he going to malls it the exact same from the same fanfiction you have
cockymcrockhard chapter 37 . 8/7
asssssssssssddddffffggggggggggggggghhhhjjjkllllllmoviefuckingdie
cocklymcrockhard chapter 35 . 8/7
hvitibiuy
wellok chapter 1 . 2/12
Mind: this is good so far! lets go to the second chapter an... HOLY SHIT 60 CHAPTERS?!

*clicks away from story*
Yo chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
20,000 yen is chump change.
What am I chapter 45 . 12/17/2015
God dammit, Souren
Guest chapter 31 . 12/17/2015
Aura sphere cannot be avoided...
bombardier79 chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
yeah allsome!
and minimize the yuris, i hate yuris but not that much itslike dislike
Diamondseek chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Decent first chapter, got me hooked. One problem... WHY THE FUCK DOES HE GET RUNNING SHOES TO START WHEN THE REST OF US HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THE BORING WALKING PORTION?
AZalmega chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So, you know how Samurott have a beard. Well, wouldn't it be awkward for Mystic to have a beard when she evolved into a Sumurott? I mean, she's a girl. It'll be like that goat lady in Kung Fu Panda 2.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/19/2015
Hey sarecus if u still are there I added ur friend code u should add mine it's 3497-0969-4754 hopefully u see this
Text chapter 60 . 8/7/2015
The ending was going great until the part the Kodiak (sorry I didn't know how to spell.) is you know what. Besides that, it is a ok . P.S. I am just twelve years old.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
When it said Sexy Beam I got really confused because it was from DQ VIII and not pokemon xD.
PhoenixWolf116 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is a good fanfic, man. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this story! I decided to make an account on this site just so I could leave a few reviews on the stories I enjoyed on this site over the past few weeks. In all honesty, some of these works - yours included - have given me some inspiration towards some fanfics of my own, though it'll be a while before I even get started on that. On a side note, we could both use an extra friend safari, so I'll put my friend code here: 2337-3292-9705. Keep up the good work!
Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Little known fact: Yang is actually the white one