Reviews for Three souls and a Belmont's heart
Servine Thistle chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
What was Trevor doing in this fanfic? There is like 300 ish years between Richter and Trevor. But aside from that nice fanfic
jasminchan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
lo ame x3 saludos desde Colombia!
Triplestar89 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Faved!
Missing Middle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"The howls and moans of both men were enough to quiet the forest as well as the village nearby" - LOL I laughed so hard when I read this! Oh man I feel so sorry for Richter. I like your dominant Alucard!
Happy Person chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I liked it, I'm surprised that you don't get many reviews! If I had an account I'd log in but... it was hacked so I had to delete it... anyways don't let the lack of reviews get you down, keep writing you're awesome!
Mistress Minty chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
W-What have I done? I've started this sick little trend where Alucard is constantly tapping into DADDYDRACCY genes and bullying the hell out of poor, unsuspecting Richter...That's why i love writing and reading it~ This was quite humorous. I really laughed at the fact that Richter had to trap Pissy-Pants in his own coffin (Serves him, says I.) You go Richter!

Thanks for the shout-out at the beginning. It's nice to know I can inspire others although I have a severe case of the lazies. XD I have to remind myself to be nicer to Richter after reading this. Poor guy...lol.
Happy person chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
What a person will do for the fans, aie? I liked it keep it up!