Reviews for Dime a Dozen
036475 chapter 7 . 5/7
Racetrack's voice was well heard in this story. I enjoyed it a lot.

Race and Spot are some of my favorite characters, and I'm glad you a wrote them so realistically. The story was compelling, and very dimensional. Well done!

Thank you for clearly putting time and effort into this work.

Truly yours,
A Newsies Fan.
Roseybelle2 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Yay! **claps** Wonderful :)
Roseybelle2 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Oh wow.,, poor Spot. But maybe Race will leave him alone now? Ha
Roseybelle2 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Wow... Curveball... Can't wait to find out what is going on!
Roseybelle2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Yay! This one is longer! *claps* Can't wait to see why Spot left...
newsiesluva chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Sweet ending only thing is it says "a racetrack bookie named Racerack" :)
Mayarin chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
The ending is perfect. Man, and is your writing flawless! Thank you for writing because really, this was a true pleasure to read.
Mayarin chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Ahhh, and the Matchbox mystery is finally revealed! Also, Race's family history.

Favorite line of the chapter:

"I've told you all kinds of shit, Spot, but you're just a ghost with a big name and an ego to match."

Ooohhh, it gave me chills. It just shows how well you have these characters down. I am thrilled thrilled thrilled!

Can't wait for the next installment!
anon chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
still lovin' it! i'll be sad when it's over.
newsiesluva chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Extremely wonderfly spectacular! Race's voice is really defined well and you did a good job with Crutchy's character too! Love the background on Race,again, your voice is so good I can pratically hear him talking!
stress chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I absolutely adore future!fics, especially when they are as well-written, descriptive and believable as the one you have going right here! From your opening sentence to the close, you frew in my attention and made me want to know exactly what was going on. The dialogue was so perfect and your grasp of characterization was masterful from word one. I love how you mention Race's harmonica and make sense of the whole Higgins/Italian debacle that has always plagued the fandom. And his voice - I just love your Race.

I hope you don't mind all my gushing but I've been out of Newsies fanfic for the last couple of months and I'm excited to have found something so great to start reading now that I'm coming back. Can't wait to read the next chapters when I get home from work!
Mayarin chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Cute cute cute Tony and Julietta. And Julietta's father sounds like such a peach!

I liked this chapter... especially Crutchy. His "gee" can really brighten up my day, and I can just imagine that goofy grin on his face.

Can't wait for the next one!
Mayarin chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Well my goodness, isn't this a lovely surprise!

Lovin' the story, Lyrical Ballads. You've got Race and Spot down to a T, and the plot is just marvelous besides.

Also, can I compliment you on your sharp turns-of-phrase? They are very impressive, and make the story come alive.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Austra chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I...am speechless. Lost for words. Completely and utterly dumbstruck. Oh, please continue! Such an incredible story! So poignant, vivid, mysterious, and overall simply awe-inspiring! Thank you so much for writing this.

-Austra
Asian-Inkwell chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
A much awaited update! I'm really enjoying this mystery. :) Keep up the good work.