Reviews for A Bond of Fire and Iron
Tess chapter 5 . 10/28
Tess chapter 2 . 10/28
I like this chapter. It's action packed with a very small romantic partn.
Tess chapter 1 . 10/28
Oh no.
ChocPanda chapter 1 . 10/23
There is no word for how invested i am in this story i love the relationship that Natsu and Erza have not only with each other but with the guild, their friends and their rapidly growing little family haha i looked forward to reading whatever you plan to do with this story in future.
Comparing raw weapon skill, if erza rates a 7-8, knightwalker's probably a 9, as she can't use her magics constantly, so even more skill is required to reach the same level.
Nocab chapter 24 . 7/30
Your story is great. I really like it. But I feel it's gotten too dark and serious. Could u add more stuff like the fluff at ?
ME chapter 11 . 7/21
HELL YEAH! Love live Naza!
I would love it if Knightwalker would go back to the way she was. Then have Scarlet and Natsu try to come her down for being insane and telling her that her Natsu would never want her being evil again. Telling her she is not alone then happy, loving moment. love it good chapter please update more please.
Fanlover chapter 24 . 7/3
I found it a great chapter. I'm now wondering if Knightwalker is going to go back to being evil and a cold heart killer now that she has her Ten Commandments back into her hands. Poor thing thing, I feel bad for her. Anyway great chapter loved it. Glad you updated thank you stay awesome bye bye.
Lionheart chapter 24 . 7/3
I really like this story it's top 5 in my eye be I wanted to see an update in the valvrave fanfic that was my favorite story that u made so far
Lionheart chapter 1 . 7/3
This chapter is great but I was wondering when your going to update the valvrave fanfic I really like that fanfic
wings1299 chapter 12 . 7/3
I teamed up at this chapter :')
wings1299 chapter 11 . 7/3
I'm reading this over again and now that I have, I realised that your theory was close in terms that Zeref and Natsu are family. Sure he's actually his brother but father is a pretty close guess!
This fic is my very first fanfic I've ever red! And after a very long time u finally updated! With kagura's fight u made natsu look like a weak ass motherfucker and I'm disappointed: (
Three things

1:I think your doing great so far and i like the laughing coffin idea

3:The fairytail/code geass crossover fanific is a good idea and I would totally love to read that