Reviews for A Bond of Fire and Iron
Raging-D3mon chapter 5 . 5/30
LMFAO! The Arrest charges had me dead! Elfman was arrested for lying about his manliness amd caught running from a cat...
Ceridwyn the Chaste chapter 16 . 4/2
I love your story, I hope you update soon. Aside from some mistakes that I can easily brush off, though you can use a beta (I really don't know why people are complaining that much, this fanfiction not a published novel which has one or two editors. There is bound to be some mistakes)

On another note, I am glad I am not the only one who dislikes Lucy. I really don't see her as a capable wizard. She relies to much on her magic and she is not capable of fighting on her own. I feel like Lucy is always hiding behind her spirits or making spirits do the work for her most of time (I can name so many episodes/chapters she has always done this) Although I still read the manga for the other more intresting characters I just get annoyed when I see her face (or rather most of time her nude body, breasts and panties *sighs*) I don't know if you have read or watched anymore after the 'Starry Sky' arc but recent episodes/chapters show how weak or really demotivated she is. For example: Instead of training to be stronger (which the entire guild did, except her) Lucy became a lingerie model instead of focusing on becoming a strong wizard ; While her friends are too busy trying to survive a war, she takes the time to know on what happened to her mother (yeah dude I get that but help your friends survive first then find your selfish answers later) ; She releases her enemy who tried to kill her thinking her enemy is not that 'bad' (also Aquarius saved her yet again because Lucy was outsmarted by said enemy and was going to die by suffocation) *more sighs*

I also hate the fact she constantly looks down upon Natsu's and Happy's level of intelligence but at least they get things done when she is always the damsel in distress (Erza knows how to save herself heck, Juvia knows how to handle danger heck even Wendy had to save Lucy once, Wendy! A small girl!)

Anyway I did love on episode she was in, it was the episode where Minerva tortured her (By the way Lucy did not have to participate in that battle it could have been Erza but of course disgusting fanservice)

Natsu deserves better than a girl who constantly looks down upon him and always shows too much skin that is enough to look like a prostitute (at least Yukino and Angel wore decend outfits in battle) Naza is the most healthy ship aside from Bisca/Alzack I've seen so far, they trust one another and work seamlessly together and Natsu does not need to worry about Erza getting into danger he knows that she is capable and formadible.

I apologise for my rant, it is just I am tired of seeing so much Nalu or OP Lucy (you can hardly find a decent fic without said ship or character) You and a very few others understand my pain.

I thank you for reading my review and keep up the good work and I shall await your next chapter.
Jack68540 chapter 4 . 2/13
loved it you made it sound like it was real and i could even saw natsu and erza hugging each other in my head while reading
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2015
Good story but ... Why is Natsu so weak, I mean where is his Lightning Flame Dragon Mode or Dragon Force ( I know it needs Etherion ) but still.
celestial star chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
why did hisako can see mavis!?isn't she don't have a fairytail mark?
QrowUp chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I've really been loving your stories, I just finished reading "The Digger and the Sniper" and all(so far) 24 chapters of this "series" I guess I should say. The dating system on this site seems to be a little wacky(sorry I'm new!) but I really do hope that you are still continuing not only this story but "The Digger and the Sniper"(and yes I'm aware that as of right know it's been about three and a half years since you wrote it). IN truth I would've sent this as a DM but new users have a twenty-four hour long wait period and I just couldn't wait any longer. To wrap this all up, continue the great work and PLEASE try to update this story more frequently, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Regards,
StalinWas better
Tess chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Lol
Tess chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I like this chapter. It's action packed with a very small romantic partn.
Tess chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Oh no.
ChocPanda chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
There is no word for how invested i am in this story i love the relationship that Natsu and Erza have not only with each other but with the guild, their friends and their rapidly growing little family haha i looked forward to reading whatever you plan to do with this story in future.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
Comparing raw weapon skill, if erza rates a 7-8, knightwalker's probably a 9, as she can't use her magics constantly, so even more skill is required to reach the same level.
Bobby Jones. The Real One chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
Your story is great. I really like it. But I feel it's gotten too dark and serious. Could u add more stuff like the fluff at ?
ME chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
HELL YEAH! Love live Naza!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
I would love it if Knightwalker would go back to the way she was. Then have Scarlet and Natsu try to come her down for being insane and telling her that her Natsu would never want her being evil again. Telling her she is not alone then happy, loving moment. love it good chapter please update more please.
Fanlover chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
I found it a great chapter. I'm now wondering if Knightwalker is going to go back to being evil and a cold heart killer now that she has her Ten Commandments back into her hands. Poor thing thing, I feel bad for her. Anyway great chapter loved it. Glad you updated thank you stay awesome bye bye.
Fanlover