Reviews for Simply Irresistable
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
worst of your guys/ pairings. dak/rhuben is stupid
Guest chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Even if you're a lightweight, it's not possible to get drunk AND lose your inhibitions after a couple of DROPS/ONE SMALL MOUTHFUL of beer. Get your facts straight, it was just a stupid excuse to have people make out.
youspinme chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
Loved the way this ended! The story was great! I can't wait for your other stories as well. :)
LogieLuvr914 chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
I really loved the flashback with Patrick. That was really funny. This whole fic was really cute. I think you did a great job. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the two fics.
shotinthedark chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
I love how Rhuben has a negative thought about Ne York considering she's so used to being in warm places. This was a great chapter. I really loved the end; where DE and WayneWayne went to Dak's opening show, and how you incorporated the title into the episode. Congratulations on finishing another fanfic. I really enjoyed this one.
BTR-Fan-4Lyfe chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
The ending was so cute. I really enjoyed this fic, and I can't wait for the your two new ones. I loved the flashback explaining how Patrick had to tell Ronan where she was. That was pretty funny, especially when he said that he thought Riley had problems for buying a lot of red clothes. Congratulations on finishing another fanfic.
SoccerLaxGod25 chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
Great ending to a great story. I loved being able to see how the others tried to keep Ronan from finding out. I also really liked how you brought in the fact that DE always goes to Dak's opening night for his shows. I also like how you try to bring the idea of the whole story/title into the last line of the fic. :D Congrats on finishing another one, I really enjoyed it.
SoccerLaxGod25 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I really liked the personality of the driver that you had here, it shows that not everyone in New York are rude idiots (I've met a lot of them). :)
Rage-Against-Time chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
I bet Syd would have a hard time keeping the secret from Ronan. It would be funny seeing him trying to avoid Ronan just because he knows that.
LogieLuvr914 chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Aw, I was hoping we'd see how they had to tell Ronan where she was going. In the next chapter, maybe? This was a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in the next one. And I can't wait to see how you round this out.
youspinme chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Whew, with only 3 chapters left I'm not sure what else could possibly happen (other than ending the story of course). I loved her thoughts and how it came to her that she really didn't care what people were going to think of her going off to New York. It would have been funny to see the others trying to keep Ronan from finding out where she went.
shotinthedark chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
This was a great chapter. I'm glad they worked things out. I think we all know what happened at the end. haha
BigTimeFan-'10 chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Yay, they're back together! I'm actually very surprised that Rhuben would willingly drink Dak's beer, but at the same time, I get it as she was trying everything she could think of to get his attention so he would listen to her. Ooh, it faded to black, I think we all know what that means ;). I wonder what can happen next with only 3 chapters left.
LogieLuvr914 chapter 21 . 9/13/2012
This was a great chapter. Ronan is such a good parent to them and I liked how you had him (finally) explode at them. It was a great characterization for him. I can't wait to see what happens between Rhuben and Dak in New York.
BTR-Fan-4Lyfe chapter 21 . 9/13/2012
WayneWayne is such a good friend. I can't wait to see what happens next