Reviews for Cheap Imitation
Cutebeekeeper chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Love it! Could really see this cute banter happening!
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Oh so sweet thanks for the very good read
Jisbon28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Cracked me up. A fine piece, thanks, loved it.
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awwwwwwww very touching and very good! :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Effectively, best moment of Cheap Burgundy. Frankly, a lot more concentrated fun than the actual episode. Wonderful metaphor - troll doll. (Susan Darcy isn't exactly a favorite.)
Thanks.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was unbelievably cute!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please write more mentalist fictions, I miss you! Come on, you'll get lots of cookie points and love. You're one of the best authors out there, so it's a pity when I don't see new stories from you.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Splendidly awesome!

So loved:)
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Okay, I apologize in advance for quoting all the parts I love.

"Now, that's what I'm talkin' about."

"Well, I don't have the works of Shakespeare memorized, but I try."

My inner P&P fangirl squee'ed. A lot. And this:

"You inspired me. Aren't you curious at all about how long I could've gone on?"

I am. Really, I am. ;) And I love how she brings it up cattily later with the dog metaphor. *snickers*

"...Some things I'm not prepared to sacrifice."

Wow. How did you manage to get flirty, fun, serious, and intense all into this short fic? Amazing.

"When?"

"After the eggs were ordered but before they were delivered," he said mournfully.

That is soooooo him. Spot-on characterization. And the ensuing conversation had me laughing out loud. Really loud, actually. :D And the vintage Barbie doll comment? You're soooo right. I knew her hair style felt familiar! And the way you wrapped it up was awesome. This is altogether a wonderful little snapshot!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I have to say I was very impressed. As always with your stories I feel like I am watching a real episode with just a little more JIBSON. This is wonderful on some many levels. Well done and I must express how much I enjoyed the extreme effort Lisbon went through to try not to seem jealous. I for one was upset with Jane for leaving his team but now I forgive him because he came to his senses and realizes there is no team like the CBI I think that Darcy is a Red John disciple. Yuck I hate her as much as Erica.

FBI Lady stay away from our couple. Well done loved it.
Erased59127 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Another great tag. I would expect no less from you. I've been on a high from the cuteness overload in the last two episodes. I'm not feeling so depressed about the show after that double-serving of fluff. A quick list of my favorite parts of the tag:

- The Austen reference. Serious awesomeness.

- Jane waxing poetic. I have a morbid curiosity about how long that could have lasted :P

- "I even told her it was stiff." As high-schooly as my brain can be at times, that did not register until I read the next lines. But when it did I had a good, hard, out-loud laugh at that.

- "Cheap liquor and a discreet motel." Brilliant.

- Lisbon being a classic barbie, and Darcy being a troll. Hilarious mental image.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
HEE. Romantic sensibility of a construction worker. Best part.

Also, totally agree. Don't like the RJ arc at all. (Because seriously, it ends where? Jane might go to prison, Lisbon might lose her job. How very novel.) But some of the individual moments are nice.
xanderseye chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Absolutely fab! ...loved Lisbons reaction to Jane's question "Would you ever attempt to seduce me?", laughed my head off. The whole fic was a joy to read from the beginning to the end.
xoxo Sweetie chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love it.

OMG. Was so funny and fluffy.

Thank you!

"Vintage Barbie"

""Always stick with a classic."

I laughed so hard.