Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
PineappOwl chapter 26 . 6/6
Wow, just wow. Such a lovely and tragic story. I really love this pair and the way you told their story really kept me on edge. The ending broke my heart, but from the beginning a happy ending would have felt forced. Thank you so much for the read, I look forward to reading more from you.
gollumsfriend chapter 26 . 4/29
Just finished rereading. Fantastically powerful story! Thank you!
Veronica Sweetheart chapter 1 . 4/16
Just putting this out there:
I love your fic. It's one of my all-time favorites.

I also love Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix and the second season featuring the Punisher, well, his actions are eerily similar to your portrayal of Grimmjow in this story.
I honestly wondered if one of the writers of the show read this fic, haha! Just some food for thought. It could be related, it could be just a strange coincidence. But it made me come back to this story and I'm enjoying it all over again :)
Bun800 chapter 26 . 4/4
I devoured this fanfic, my god it was so good! The language was superb and I got captured in the story right away. I really liked the parallels between the canon and your story and I think I finished this in about a week. I'm still not 100% all-in for this pairing, but it's the second fanfic I've read this year with them as the featured characters, aha. Of course the ending wasn't what I expected, but the afterlife with Iris is a nice touch. Bravo!
Alyssa chapter 23 . 1/18
That was The Best Love Scene I have every read. Absolutely fantastic! Irrefutable perfection!
Haruka2007 chapter 26 . 1/15
Fantastic story! Best grimhime fic!
In character and i loved how you explored their characters and the relationship between them!
Aaaaand the lemon was hella sexy!
Hank88999 chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
* carves out heart * *hands it to you* ;_; thank you for drowning me in feels, now I feel hollow...better find some souls to eat to fill my sadness.
Dreigo chapter 26 . 8/28/2015
I'm crying. It was so fucking beautiful. I like tragic ends and that was.., oh my. ichigo as a bad one was precious. poor Grimmjow. I wanna more
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
tears. tears everywhere. good job.
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
i seek it as a glimpse from another world. This is a beautiful fic author, I'm glad I spent more that three hours reading it
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
i cries
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
NOOOOOOO DAMN YOU AUTHOR
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
*nosebleed* E-excuse me... real quick I have to get some tissues
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
there better be a lemon in the next chap, or I swear...
Alice Orihara Scarlet chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
FAV CHAP SO FRA. Well until they fuck.