Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
KrazyGaara chapter 26 . 5/6
Not even the Epilogue could mend my severely broken heart (I kinda didn't know how I wanted the ending to go, tbh xD though I was hoping it would be somewhat happy? Idk) I cried reading the last two chapters! Hope your happy :P
Jokes aside, this was such a fascinating story! I couldn't stop reading it :) the way it was written and how you wrote the characters was amazing, the story itself was interesting. I got so caught up in it at some parts and to me, that says a good read right there :)
Veronica Sweetheart chapter 26 . 4/25
This story was fucking perfect.
Mckingbird chapter 26 . 11/23/2014
(̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) omg I'm an emotional rack right now.

Your story was so amazing. Please keep up your beautiful work.
shandi.rivera chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
I ought to punch you in the throat for that ending! Lol I love this story. You my friend are a genius. You have a way of writing that really draws people in and leaves them wanting more. Thank You for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL, ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL I CRIED I AM STILL CRYING I REWD IT OVER TWO MONTHS AGO AND CRIWD FOR AN ENTIEE TWO WEEKS ITS JUST OH MY I LOVED IT BUT IT WAS SO SAD
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
I can't stop crying
decemberStars chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
iM WHEEZING SO HARD THIS FANFIC WILL BE THE /DEATH/ OF ME. IT'S SO PERFECT IM CRYING
metalhead030908 chapter 26 . 12/23/2013
I kinda hoped that atleast she would have a kid at the end though. But yeah, this was a very well-written piece. The way you place words in order to create the image, is very good. Oh and the lemon is so fluid and well paced that it did not leave a distasteful sense or anything off. A definitely in my top 5 best stories read. Please write more, you're stories are definitely worth the time.

Oh btw, Vermillion - Slipknot , theres one ,ore thing, while reading the whole fic I was listening to Slipknot's All Hope is Gone album, and it just magically fit.
metalhead030908 chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Wait, is Grimmjow more bulky in here than in the series? You never cease to amaze me at how well confrontations like these are played out. Kudos!
metalhead030908 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I can almost hear that fist slam. That was so well written and well plotted as well. The steadies, ups and downs so far have been perfectly placed. You are incredible!
metalhead030908 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I wasn't actually planning on reviewing this early in the story, but I just have to commend you for how good you are at imagery. Just curios though, did you pattern Grimmjow's character from a certain serial killer? Not that its bad or anything, its just curiosity. Anyhow, will be reading more into this beautiful art :) Kudos.
sweet-penelope chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
That was INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!
Nekomix79 chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Literally one of the most captivating, heart-triggering stories I have ever read. You write with such fire and boldness. This has brought me to tears, I must say. Truly phenomenal story, although it was torture! You really have a talent! 3
Wasabi Gum chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I seriously hope you're on your way to publishing a book. Your writing is amazing, and you heart is pure evil! That ending! TEARS. I. WAS. IN. TEARS. But the epilogue put a bandied over the boo boo in my heart :3 Anyways, thank you for this amazing story and for giving us a glimpse at your mind. You're obviously dedicated, hard worker and an amazing writer with much to give. So get on that book.
Anon chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
I always like to think that the last night of them together left Orihime with something from both of them. Her having Grimmjow's child is both extremely sad and happy to me.