Reviews for A Visiting Prince
Lianarias chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh god. The horse. I'm dying. I can't stop laughing.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
What ? Uther is one who hace this plan to put Merlin and Arthur together ? Does he lose his mind ?

Ok your Uther is very OOC but the plan was good and the most important thing is that merlin and Arthur end together.

I like the horse's name.
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hahaha, Merthur, I laughed far too much at that - brilliant story :D
casey c chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Cute, though I didn't like the idea that buying merlin things was enough to sway him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
omg i just...awwwwwwwww
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG Uther was in on it? I love him! See even Uther ships Merthur! I say that he should send Gwen away! And holy crap this was hilarious! Jealous Arthur is my favorite kind of Arthur! I loved the horse's name! It was very adequate! Loved everything about this story! xx
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh god, I love the end so much x) Uther is really surprising, sometimes. And the Merthur thing was cute :)
I really loved this OS.
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Bwahahahaha! This is probably the only story where I like Uther! Well theres another one where he accepts Merthur. On the subject of such name, the horse part was SWANKY!
OceanNeil chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was excellent. Very well written and I like the idea of Arthur being jealous. Well done.
KakoHuang chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow a very wonderful story!I really love the name of Merlin's horse XD!And I am completely shocked by the truth that it's Uthur who plans I think the story is a little short and Merlin is too easy to be moved then changes his mind.
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I have oly 2 words for you... "Disturbingly short"! I think it needs a sequel, or companion piece... a prequel... just write some more gosh darn it.. pretty please?
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I think it's really sweet, completely OOC but I llove it anyway. Thank you for making me smile.
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hi super amazing!

Oh my god! That was more than I could have wish for! That was sooo amazing! I sooo love the fact that it Uther that made the plan with Luean! I love the horse name Merthur to, I understand why you couldn't stop yourself! Thank you sooo much for doing this one shot for me! It's was sensational and I can't wait to see your next story! You are phenomenal! :D
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awe adorable. I love merthur!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »