Reviews for A Visiting Prince
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
the ending made me laugh so hard...I love how the other prince is already married and everyone is working to push Arthur and merlin cute
3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwww! I love jealous!arthur 3 and merthur the horse- love it lol!
ForeverShipping173 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I absolutely love you for what you called Merlin's horse.
cwahlb1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved this so much! When I saw Merthur I freaked out! Love jealous Arthur!
Lianarias chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh god. The horse. I'm dying. I can't stop laughing.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
What ? Uther is one who hace this plan to put Merlin and Arthur together ? Does he lose his mind ?

Ok your Uther is very OOC but the plan was good and the most important thing is that merlin and Arthur end together.

I like the horse's name.
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hahaha, Merthur, I laughed far too much at that - brilliant story :D
casey c chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Cute, though I didn't like the idea that buying merlin things was enough to sway him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
omg i just...awwwwwwwww
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG Uther was in on it? I love him! See even Uther ships Merthur! I say that he should send Gwen away! And holy crap this was hilarious! Jealous Arthur is my favorite kind of Arthur! I loved the horse's name! It was very adequate! Loved everything about this story! xx
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh god, I love the end so much x) Uther is really surprising, sometimes. And the Merthur thing was cute :)
I really loved this OS.
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Bwahahahaha! This is probably the only story where I like Uther! Well theres another one where he accepts Merthur. On the subject of such name, the horse part was SWANKY!
OceanNeil chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was excellent. Very well written and I like the idea of Arthur being jealous. Well done.
KakoHuang chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow a very wonderful story!I really love the name of Merlin's horse XD!And I am completely shocked by the truth that it's Uthur who plans I think the story is a little short and Merlin is too easy to be moved then changes his mind.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »