Reviews for White Angel Vocaloid
myrodneyvalentine chapter 42 . 3/14
plz update
Diana032 chapter 41 . 12/8/2015
i like this huhuhu T.T
but this ff need more words
CielsInsanity chapter 41 . 12/4/2015
Omg...I'm at loss for words..
It was a really great chapter though, and hehe, updated on my bday too XD
Best present ever!
YourAverageOtaku chapter 40 . 11/26/2015
I was literally about to cry. Why do you have to mess with my feels like that? Anyway this is adorable and now I must convince all of my vocaloid-loving friends to ship this. I hope they don't think I'm weird for shipping two dudes...
Eevee Chan chapter 40 . 10/13/2015
Ooh, I love it! But the chapter where Piko died was really sad, I cried in front of my brother. Whoops. xD Anyways, I do love this story, and now I am even more obsessed with this ship than I was. w Thank you for writing this, and I hope you can continue it!
CielsInsanity chapter 40 . 9/4/2015
Whoa...I was not expecting that... at all. That surprised me. Go Len! :D
You never mess with someones lover! Love is stronger than hate!
Another amazing chapter! *-* [-Insert heart here-]
UtatanePiko-Kun chapter 39 . 7/12/2015
This is AMAZING, and adorable.
CielsInsanity chapter 39 . 6/28/2015
D'awwwwww, that was such a cute chapter *-* I needed that, hehehe.
Tomboy564 chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
It made me cry until I saw SIKE! When you said it was just a dream in the story so I was relived.
Tomboy564 chapter 30 . 6/27/2015
OMG that is so sad, about lens memory loss Piko must feel so sad. *CRYING SO SAD*
CielsInsanity chapter 38 . 6/25/2015
The last ending actually made me cry ;-;
This ending was sooooo much sweeter! 3 :)
Now, I'm curious how their daughter is going to be like as a baby, and a toddler!
Jasmine chapter 38 . 6/12/2015
Omg please please please do a next part that would be AMAZING! (great story) XD :)
The Great Susinko chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
Thank you for writing this story. Although I do not like the ending, I appriciate you taking the time and effort to write it.
The Great Susinko chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I don't think I like where this is going. I know this is already written, but please don't hurt the baby. I can't stand it.
The Great Susinko chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Wow. Master needs to die. Big time. I am willing to help with that. Poor little baby and poor Piko. I hope this will turn out all right. It's awesome that the male vocaloids in this story can make humans pregnant! Not that I would... -Runs off with Len and Piko-