Reviews for White Angel Vocaloid
The Great Susinko chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
Thank you for writing this story. Although I do not like the ending, I appriciate you taking the time and effort to write it.
The Great Susinko chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I don't think I like where this is going. I know this is already written, but please don't hurt the baby. I can't stand it.
The Great Susinko chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Wow. Master needs to die. Big time. I am willing to help with that. Poor little baby and poor Piko. I hope this will turn out all right. It's awesome that the male vocaloids in this story can make humans pregnant! Not that I would... -Runs off with Len and Piko-
The Great Susinko chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Looks like Piko CAN and DID get pregnant! I love mpreg so very much! My biggest symptoms when I'm pregnant are extreme tiredness, constantly having to pee, and of course the morning sickness. I hope master won't do anything bad to Len, Piko, or the baby.
The Great Susinko chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
I wonder if Piko can get pregnant or is that the OTHER upgrade that was promised...? Did the master foresee this happening? I wonder. Also, I'm not sure if I missed the scene change. Are they having sex in the living room or did they make it to Len's room? Doesn't really matter except to my dirty mind I suppose.
The Great Susinko chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
O_O Len is sure in for a surprise!
The Great Susinko chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Awwwww! So very sweet! I hate it that Piko is afraid of master enough to keep repeating that awful lie though.
The Great Susinko chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Oooooo! Futa! Those are so very interesting. Very similar to an idea I had, which was a third sex I call armales. Anyway, the master is obviously a pervert and I'm really surprised he didn't mount Piko right on the table. I wonder why he did that to a male vocaloid and why he left it in him after the experiment was complete. Interesting. Good job!
The Great Susinko chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Awwww! I love Len with Piko so much! I wonder why master made Piko sing with just about every other guy he could think of? Either the master knows Len loves Piko and is a sicko, or something else is up. I hope Piko realizes that Len loves him soon!
The Great Susinko chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
OOOOOO! So cool! 3 I agree that shotas look so cute in dresses and I understand Len's distress completely! Poor little guy. At least he got some pleasure out of it!
The Great Susinko chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Ooooo. Bad thing! Bad thing!
The Great Susinko chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
I am so glad that Piko found something to live for! And the master is a hard ass! Wow! I loved the song you picked and the English translation. I was moved myself.
The Great Susinko chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Holy crap! Taito is more crazy than I thought! Poor poor Piko! I hope Len really won't leave the little guy now.
The Great Susinko chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Crap. First of all, you never leave a victim of rape alone like that. It can come across as rejection, and I have no doubt that's what poor innocent Piko is feeling. Also they haven't dealt with Taito yet, so it is STUPID to leave Piko alone. Sigh. Great story so far!
The Great Susinko chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Poor poor Piko! I was right to be afraid of Taito! What an asshole! Poor Piko doesn't even understand what happened to him! I really hope Taito will get what he deserves.