Reviews for White Angel Vocaloid
YourAverageOtaku chapter 40 . 11/26
I was literally about to cry. Why do you have to mess with my feels like that? Anyway this is adorable and now I must convince all of my vocaloid-loving friends to ship this. I hope they don't think I'm weird for shipping two dudes...
Eevee Chan chapter 40 . 10/13
Ooh, I love it! But the chapter where Piko died was really sad, I cried in front of my brother. Whoops. xD Anyways, I do love this story, and now I am even more obsessed with this ship than I was. w Thank you for writing this, and I hope you can continue it!
CielsInsanity chapter 40 . 9/4
Whoa...I was not expecting that... at all. That surprised me. Go Len! :D
You never mess with someones lover! Love is stronger than hate!
Another amazing chapter! *-* [-Insert heart here-]
UtatanePiko-Kun chapter 39 . 7/12
This is AMAZING, and adorable.
CielsInsanity chapter 39 . 6/28
D'awwwwww, that was such a cute chapter *-* I needed that, hehehe.
Tomboy564 chapter 37 . 6/27
It made me cry until I saw SIKE! When you said it was just a dream in the story so I was relived.
Tomboy564 chapter 30 . 6/27
OMG that is so sad, about lens memory loss Piko must feel so sad. *CRYING SO SAD*
CielsInsanity chapter 38 . 6/25
The last ending actually made me cry ;-;
This ending was sooooo much sweeter! 3 :)
Now, I'm curious how their daughter is going to be like as a baby, and a toddler!
Jasmine chapter 38 . 6/12
Omg please please please do a next part that would be AMAZING! (great story) XD :)
The Great Susinko chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
Thank you for writing this story. Although I do not like the ending, I appriciate you taking the time and effort to write it.
The Great Susinko chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I don't think I like where this is going. I know this is already written, but please don't hurt the baby. I can't stand it.
The Great Susinko chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Wow. Master needs to die. Big time. I am willing to help with that. Poor little baby and poor Piko. I hope this will turn out all right. It's awesome that the male vocaloids in this story can make humans pregnant! Not that I would... -Runs off with Len and Piko-
The Great Susinko chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Looks like Piko CAN and DID get pregnant! I love mpreg so very much! My biggest symptoms when I'm pregnant are extreme tiredness, constantly having to pee, and of course the morning sickness. I hope master won't do anything bad to Len, Piko, or the baby.
The Great Susinko chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
I wonder if Piko can get pregnant or is that the OTHER upgrade that was promised...? Did the master foresee this happening? I wonder. Also, I'm not sure if I missed the scene change. Are they having sex in the living room or did they make it to Len's room? Doesn't really matter except to my dirty mind I suppose.
The Great Susinko chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
O_O Len is sure in for a surprise!