Reviews for You Can't Kill What Isn't There
Thestarynight chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome! _
mussed-angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
… I don’t know what to say… This fic is incredible! Only a few other words can describe it: amazing, astounding, wonderful, marvellous… words like that. I’m so happy I found this fic it makes me happy (I don’t know why, I’m just crazy.). I’ve read it over and over so many times… (Yeah, I’m crazy.)
The style this is written in is glorious!
I will love you forever for writing something so beautiful!
TheHanyouAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love this! 2P!Auther FTW!
PRAUS chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
consensus is: You must make a sequel to this!
Oniongrass chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh God, love this, especially the ending! If you could make a companion one for 2p!America I will...um...hm, give me a second...ah...Would you do it for a soul?...nah, too much;not virtually cookies either, I mean, what's she going to do, virtually eat them?...maybe... In summary:Make a companion and I will do/give something. Don't know what, but I'll think of one!
gaynintendo chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Yay! A 2p story! I must say I was quite happy when I found out it was not only a horror story, but it had 2p in it too! It was really good, I was kinda sad when it ended. So... England was imagining 2p!England the whole time and it was really England insulting himself and beating himself up? Correct me if I'm wrong!
xXYoraXx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
KYAAAAAA! MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING~! ILOVEITTTT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! I love 2nd players... KYAAAAAAA! ENGLAND SELFCEST! SO HOT~
Prussian Chick chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
whoashit, that was freaky o.o ..and entirely awesome, in a way? goodness, i couldn't really tell who was strangling whom, but it was quite graphic. :) makes you feel a bit insane, hmm? Thanks for writing .
YOUSHAlLNEVERKn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
omg... seriously freaky... o.0

wow...
TheComputerGal chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is an amazing story! I love it, and I hope you do more like it!
TreesAndCheese chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
gah1! i don't wanna be 're-educated'! DX

but this was a very interesting story! so cool to read.i can't wait to see what you come up with next

tons-o-luv

TreesAndCheese
Ladyofthelake13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow.

...I'm not sure how to reply. All I know is I do NOT want him coming after me.

That was awesomeness.

Arthur seeming to go insane right in front of America and then to have HIM experience the same thing basically.

I think the scariest part of it was that.. other him.. was pretty much going right for the jugual vein.

Doesn't everyone see some version of those thoughts in their own minds?

They were done perfectly; switching from Arthur to Alfred is really REALLY hard to do well so bravo that you did it right.
nightmareshinigami chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is amazing. Very creepy, and very amazing. o_o I love your writing style, it's quite amazing as well. Ah, sorry. I'm too dazed by this right now to give any proper feedback. And I also seem to be too scared to go to bed. Thanks for that! But well, I just really love this. Great job!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow...that was quite disturbing! But brilliantly written and it's got me wondering whether the other nations suffer from this same affliction.