Reviews for Turtle TidBits
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 31 . 4/24
Lol I love this! Raph was just proving a point at the end ;)
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 31 . 4/16
I love your stories! I have to ask, do you take requests?
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 22 . 4/16
How did chopsticks win? lol XD Please tell me there's a part two that shows their reaction!
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 31 . 4/15
gotta love a man who keeps a firm hold on their brothers bicept when walking down the street. so that when any passing buses happen to drive by he can promptly take said brother, and throw him easily and expertly under it. worry action jokes it's all there. it's all cute. I love these little things!
Really love the bond you showed between Leo and Mikey here...and the bond between Donnie and raph in earlier chapter 3 thank you for writing so well
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 7 . 4/13
HAHA! LOL XD I wander that myself too lol!
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 2 . 4/13
I'm guessing he did it! Lol XD
"Raphael's eyes took on an evil glint. "Since Mikey got shot.""
- HAHAHAHA I WAS JUST *WAITING* FOR LEO TO SHOW UP AND RAPH JUST THREW MIKEY UNDER THE BUS
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 31 . 4/12
This is great! XD my heart stopped when MIKEY got shot XD
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 1 . 2/9
Loving this, what series is it based off of? The 2012 or the 2003 or the newer movies or the 2007 movie?
The Imaginatrix chapter 30 . 1/26
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MIKEY i LOVE YOU.
GuestieGirl chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my gosh you finally updated! Yay! I love this series!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 30 . 12/8/2016
I love how clever Mikey is! He cares about his brother, but he makes sure that he adds a dash of fun to everything too lol.
AlyCat3 chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
I did enjoy, very, very much so. This was brilliant, and hilarious, and you managed to capture every one of their personality traits without making anyone look bad for it, the opposite! Just loved it so!
Starfire201 chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
Mikey knows how to play the pranks. :)