Reviews for All This Time
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Utterly heartwrenching scenario you've presented here, JustSaraNoH...and I'm not sure if this or "The Angels Take Manhattan" is the more angsty writing between the two. Rory and Amy have just had a bombshell dropped on them that reiterated that the Doctor is perfectly willing to do things others find reprehensible because he knows how much the truth will cause problems, and they've just been introduced to one of the most painful elements of time travel: foreknowledge gaining new significance through additional information being revealed.

Brilliant bit of writing!
Naire chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
oh no you can't end it like THIS!
funvince chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Good angst but the stuff at the end was kind of weird. The Doctor doesn't mention that River is still alive in the Library until near the end? Rory doesn't find that relieving in any way? He suddenly has something against Flesh bodies when he spent 2,000 years as plastic and did his best to protect the Gangers? There's no sympathy for the Doctor's position of having to keep a secret about a death when the Ponds did the exact same thing to him about his 'dying'?

But I get that Rory and Amy aren't in a rational state of mind and you do a good job conveying their pain and grief. And I might not understand since I've never been a parent but it's almost like they don't care about River's feelings in the matter or that it was her decision to sacrifice herself. It's a good story but I do feel a bit conflicted about it. It did make me think though and that's what good writers do so good job on that.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OH, my heart. D: You weren't kidding on the angst. I want to hug this fic and rock it to sleep. (Don't try to make logical sense of that). Especially since I just watched the last episode of series 6 last night, so thoughts of River and her wedding and her death are still very fresh in my head.

DEAD ON characterization. I could hear Rory and Amy and the Doctor talking in my head. :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
sad
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So sad...but very moving. Great job.
Jenna chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
*cries* This is brilliant.

I really wish I could log into so I can add you to my fave authors!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That's so sad. I kinda wish the Williamses never find out, because the Doctor's miserable enough already. They're ALL miserable enough already.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
*sniffle* is it weird that I love complete heartbreak when it comes to them?

This is beautifully sad, and I loved every second of it.
notwritten chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was sad and good. Keep smiling. :-)
Jodie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh My Gosh this is amazing, please continue to write this fanfic!