Reviews for The Power of a Kiss
LIKE A BRANCH OR SOMETHING

FOR GOD'S SAKE I DON'T CRY WHILE READING FICS
I REALLY DON'T
WHA IS HAPPENING

...I guess an effing well written fic is happening, that's what.

SUCH FEELS
SO RUMBELLE
MUCH SADNESS
MANY AMAZINGNESS
WOW

I love it.
Even if it's sad.
AUs tend to be that way.

*sigh*

Keep writing! No matter how many good authors decide to show off their talents here, there's always a place for another one ;)

hervissa chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Oh, how I love Rumbelle reunions :3

It's always a bit...for the lack of better words /funny/ to see Rumple being so shy and unsure around Belle.
That is until he makes sure her feelings are still as they were.

He and his walls.
*sigh*

A very nice continue of the previous chapter! :)

hervisssa :)
P.S. ...not sure if it's my fault in misunderstanding or simply a typo from your side, but you have the part "...it didn't prevent her from holding back her brazen words.." - and unless I'm wrong, it's more like she chose NOT to say those words rather than what she did afterwards...
Just thought you'd like to know :)

Excellent writing style, by the way! :)
hervissa chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Woah.

You were right, this IS a bit different form the usual Rumbelle stories here.
But for that it's even more amazing.

After three seasons of OUAT, I think we won't ever underestimate the power of a simple kiss. Not with all the stuff it can do... ;)

And Rumbelle, oh sweet Merlin Rumbelle.
The ship of ships, OUAT OTP, the thing currently consuming my life.
EHeheeheh.

I love the way you write Belle's defiance, her mental strenght, her refusal to ever give up.
THAT'S WHO SHE IS.
FOUR FOR YOU BELLE
YOU GO BELLE

...and of course, the devil with the face of an angel and a soul full of passion.
Our beloved Rumple comes to save the day once again - and in a truly stylish fashion.

As always ;)

A wonderful oneshot! Can't wait to read the other two chapters! :)

Ladii Emelia chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Lovely story.
RumBelleDearie chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
i just wanna ball my eyes out right now
Drac1026 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I really, really tried not to cry while reading this and I failed miserably!
Romanian Bookworm chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I can see why you cried
AngelApple70x7 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
So heartbreaking and wonderful :)
Glynna chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Just rereading this piece, and struck again by it's poignance and subtleties of love, those that twist our gut at the depth of love.
Glynna chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Wow. Just wowowow. What an incredible story. Amazing, and the plot is brilliant too, although I hope it doesn't cause the demise of our dear Mr Gold, he deserves his happy ending too.

Your writing too, simply mind-bogglingly eloquent. :D

I loved it. Completely. And I can see why you cried, it is so pure and heartfelt.

I hope to see more from you.
Mlle Passpartout chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh my gosh.

This was stunning and horrific and sad and wonderful. The ending... my heart. Bravo! Seriously, absolutely stunning, and your descriptions are heart wrenching. I'm in awe.
Teresa Martin chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
That was lovely and very moving
moodymel chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
That ending was so sad! It was well written, but I was hoping for a happy ending, oh well, you still did a great job.
Ceiphied Knight chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I can't think of a single time that I've ever cried from reading a fanfic. But your parting line in this chapter was so beautiful, and such a perfect ending, that I find myself sitting here with tears in my eyes. I just really hope that something like this doesn't actually happen...I don't think I could deal with it, rationally!
Isolde chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great story! I hope you continue it. I would love to read more.