Reviews for How Do You Heal a Broken Friendship?
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Great story and a lot of emotions between wilson and house.
4plato chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
W0W I am so glad I found this. Going quickly to check out the rest of your stories and alerting all my Hilson friends. Thanks for expressing the pain and the comfort so wonderfully.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Absorbing story. The fragile House, concerned Foreman, and worried Wilson are all well drawn. If the New Jersey prison system routinely allowed that to happen to prisoners, there would be hell to pay, but fiction is, well, fiction.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
thrilled with fic
see a fragile House, who suffered physical and emotional pain is not easy
good words
I loved your fic
I miss House
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You are a great writer and you should make more Hilson!
Jiirosensei chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I don't normally get into hurt-comfort fic, but I really like this one. I think it was incredibly sweet and well handled. I think a lot of us can understand the feelings in this story. I'd really like to read more of what happened BEFORE this, like, what happened at the prison? What did House go through? And what happens after? Is he going to go right back to being the same old snarky house, or is there going to be something changed? Something learned?
HOUSEocdfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is lovely ! I wish there was more :)
Lylaa chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really wish you would continue this fic.
damigella chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really hope you decide to continue this. It was wonderful, and I took the detail that it was the left, not the right, wrist broken as a further sign that it was an AU.

House trying to make himself small, unable to walk, and reduced to tears and kisses because he can;t even speak... this was so beautiful. Please please write more.

But if you'd rather not, thank you for winning your fear of flames and publishing this for all of us.
jahmat chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very mice. Poignant.

One Point: Wilson broke his right wrist; at least he was cradling it in his left as House walked away, and the splint was on his right wrist when he was in the ambulance. Not a major problem with this lovely story, however!

I would really like to see more of this. How does House recover from the abuse he suffered? Will he be able to help Wilson's patient? What happened to him in prison? So many questions unanswered. This could turn into a very nice AU!
limptulip chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Too bad its a one off...great story.
Fahrenheit451 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Please don't wait another 6 years to write, even if someone decides to be a jerk. That was great. Poor House.
limptulip chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Too bad its a one off...great story.