Reviews for 4 times Irene Adler kissed Sherlock Holmes
trippingthelightfantastic chapter 1 . 7/28
Laura, I'm missing Sherlock over the past couple of days... Just rewatched 'Scandal', and this story felt like such a real continuation... I read it slowly and enjoyed every scene in my mind. If Benedict Cumberbatch filmed this for a DVD extra or a special episode, it would be insanity for all the Cumbercookies!

I LOVE the ending, the dinner reservation was a great surprise :) Oh, to be Irene at that moment... But it takes a woman like Irene to handle Sherlock's "intense gaze". I would probably turn bright red or just spontaneously combust.

Thank you for writing this!
natipanfichi chapter 1 . 7/26
I ship them. The mean hero of the agustus lupa series is there son.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/23
Sweet!
Puffy chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
It was awesome. I just loved it. Three cheers for Irene and Sherlock. Hip hip hurray!
SHERlocked chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I love this one. Oh my
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I like it so much and I am hoping that Irene Adler would be back this season 4.
Dalmasio chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Absolutely adorable. Well done !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I think I died. Multiple times.
At the start I was like; "Do you mean actually having dinner, or having sex and using dinner as a metaphor?"
I was so confused. Like; "Goddammit Irene!"
So, yeah.
I loved your fic! Anderson's obliviousness was hilarious. Lestrade was kind of disturbing, but cool anyway. Jealous Sherlock is adorable and makes for much laughter.
Keep it up! :)
Sherlockxx chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
That was utterly amazing! The characterizations was spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
:-)
Valerus chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was a good story-very realistic behavior.
Oley chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hey! I always wanted Sherlock and Irene together. Though not exactly the way you put it.
Thanks much!
It was too much to imagine that Sherlock was a "X" or gay!
No offense to you men, but, it would be a terrible loss to womankind if Sherlock had never had reservations about even a single woman in this world
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ah, poor Anderson. Always getting trolled.

(He even got trolled in Season 3's first episode, no less.)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Great!
I'm all in for the Irene-Sherlock thing! I really would enjoy more like this!
MoonChildTheRabbit chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Your Adlock story are my favorite! Please share us more, I would love to read a lot more from you. Thank you for sharing*