Reviews for 4 times Irene Adler kissed Sherlock Holmes
Puffy chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
It was awesome. I just loved it. Three cheers for Irene and Sherlock. Hip hip hurray!
SHERlocked chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I love this one. Oh my
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I like it so much and I am hoping that Irene Adler would be back this season 4.
Dalmasio chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Absolutely adorable. Well done !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I think I died. Multiple times.
At the start I was like; "Do you mean actually having dinner, or having sex and using dinner as a metaphor?"
I was so confused. Like; "Goddammit Irene!"
So, yeah.
I loved your fic! Anderson's obliviousness was hilarious. Lestrade was kind of disturbing, but cool anyway. Jealous Sherlock is adorable and makes for much laughter.
Keep it up! :)
Sherlockxx chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
That was utterly amazing! The characterizations was spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
:-)
Valerus chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was a good story-very realistic behavior.
Oley chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hey! I always wanted Sherlock and Irene together. Though not exactly the way you put it.
Thanks much!
It was too much to imagine that Sherlock was a "X" or gay!
No offense to you men, but, it would be a terrible loss to womankind if Sherlock had never had reservations about even a single woman in this world
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ah, poor Anderson. Always getting trolled.

(He even got trolled in Season 3's first episode, no less.)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Great!
I'm all in for the Irene-Sherlock thing! I really would enjoy more like this!
MoonChildTheRabbit chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Your Adlock story are my favorite! Please share us more, I would love to read a lot more from you. Thank you for sharing*
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was truly lovely. :)
Marissa chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
AHHH this is soooo good! It's exactly the way Sherlock and Irene would act! Great job! I very much enjoyed it!
Misty chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
PLEASE FRIKING CONTINUE! I TOTALLY SHIP THEM TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! I LOVE THEIR CHEMISTRY AND ATTRACTION! THE STORY IS SO AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIINGGG!
CONGRATULATIONS! THIS STORY GAVE ME THE FEELS! I HOPE THIS HAD HAPPEN IN THE REAL SHERLOCK... le sigh... I WISHED THEY COULD HAVE GONE TOGETHER! HAHAHA! ANYWAYS THIS IS ME PRACTICALLY SCREAMING BEACUSE OF THE FEELS I HART IT! AYIIIIII YOU ARE MY IDOL NOW!

Lots love. Misty