Reviews for Renai Kekkon
kiki chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
awww... this is so cute! i like it!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That actually had me smiling by the end. Inoichi is a cute jerk, and Hinata is very believable here.
Abaddon953 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi,
Since you have a poll at the time of me writing this review, why don't you write a long story centered around IbiHina? This very short story is very interesting, but way too short for my tastes.

Cheers,
Abaddon953
Airyo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oddly cute! I was sad to see that it's a oneshot.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
cool i like it just because it is wtih hinata

i just love that girl *hehehe* YOUR ONESHOT

WAS VERY INTERESTING AND GOOD
Merely Murderous chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Gahhh, I wish this wasn't a one-shot. It's sounds like it'd go well as a longer series, or as a series of one-shots.

I do wish that there was a bit more description to balance out the dialogue, though. Some more introspection on Ibiki's part to balance out his "first meeting" with Hinata would be nice, like balancing rumors vs actuality. The part where she's wearing a halter top instead of her normal conservative clothes would be a great place to add some more details.

Some surprise or disbelief when Hinata says that she was the one who set up the meeting would be a bit more realistic. Iunno. I kinda like more detailed one-shots, to be honest. ; This sounds like more of a set-up to a series of one-shots than an actual one-shot.

Thank you for adding more IbiHina, as there is a distinguishable lack of it. ;_; I need more Hinata crack pairings, man!
ilovekoga chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I never ever ever ever would have thought to put these two in a romanic relationship. Friendship maybe, mentorship hell yeah, romanic relationship now youve got me interested.
Lillith04 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love crack pairings, but the can be horribly difficult to write well! I think you've got a good start, but you are getting straight into the meat of the pairing too fast. I'd spend a few chapters maybe building up how Hinata and Ibiki actually saw each other around Konoha or something :) either way, it's a cute pairing! Good job!