Reviews for Heartbreaking Ending
Annonymous chapter 1 . 6/3
Why the bloody hell did you do that Oswald?! Listen your little brother once! Funny, when I saw a title, I know what's gonna happened and I completely correct what's gonna happened...

P.S Nice name for the story .
Lollilou12 chapter 1 . 5/17
My angered character ending:

Kari growled angrily as her SOUL began to reform *but it refused* a text box said and it began to turn dark, her scales turned pitch black and her eyes turned red...she had transformed into chara mode.

Oswald stared at the transformed and angered dragon with sheer terror as wings sprouted from her back and black mist gathered round the area, Kari dropped on all fours and something faintly resonated from her SOUL.

And when she growled in anger...It was at this moment that Oswald knew...he screwed up...again...
Leah chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This proves it Oswald is a villain I HATE YOU OZWALD! (Only in this story I'm still your fan Ozzie!)
Oh my freaking g chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh my gawd. If they made that into a real ending, i think my heart would break if i got that ending. I was actually seeing in my mind theater that it actually happened. And mind you that my mind theater is in HD so i was pretty much ready to cry my heart out, to the voice of Sen and to the images in my mind. But your writing is really awesome; as if it actually came from Epic Mickey. So basically i love you for your awesome fanfic, and pretty much hating you for the feels you gave me. Its like a 50/50 thing
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Intense! This story was inviting with its summary and the whole idea was monstrous. You hit meh right in the heart, bro! Well done, though, you really had the right idea and portrayed it well.
Heyheyheygirl4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, that is kind of dark, even for Disney's usual standards. :(
Xion98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww. So sad. Great job though.
Kiki chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
The only word fitting to describe this fic is DEEEEP! Especially the enemy with Yensid's narrative. THAT SENT CHILLS UP AND DOWN MY SPINE! U my friend are absolutely amazing.