Reviews for Fallout 3: Mutatis Mutandis
Wulfske chapter 26 . 8/16
Alright boyo, since I doubt you pay attention to this stories reviews anymore, I doubt you'll see this. But, if you do, prepare to get memed on.

There's really only one thing that I wanted to point out, and that is that fact that you low balled the cost of the things the Wander had destroyed. Like REALLY low balled it. So let me get into that. Also, keep in mind that the power armour suits isn't included in here. Mostly because I'm just to fucking lazy to put any actually initiative into this. So here we go.

For starters I want to talk about the Vertibirds. So the Vertibirds are essentially just smaller V22 Ospreys. So I looked up the price for said vehicle and found out that a single unit actually cost more money than how much you said ALL of the things cost together. I'm for serious. A Bell Boeing V22 Osprey costs around 72 million dollars to make. Then I had to factor in the fact that there were 32 of them. So 32*72,000,000 equals: 2,304,000,000. And we're just getting started. And again, this isn't counting the suits of power armor. Now let's get into the Landcrawler.

So, since there isn't an actual Landcrawer, I added 2 things that for some reason my mind was like "Yea sure those two things together is like this." The two things o used were the Bagger 288 and a Gustav Gun. The Bagger 288 was a relatively cheap piece of machinery, costing the company that made it around 100 million to make. The Gustav Gun however, is something that's a little iffy. Since it was built in Nazi Germany, it wasn't built with USD. It was built with Reichsmarks. Which, not including inflation, equate to about 4.2 USD. It was built with 7 million Reichsmarks. 7 million times 4.2 equals 29,400,000 USD. And once you add the 29.4 Mil with the 100 Mil you get 129,400,000 USD.

Then you add all the sums up to get *drumroll*:
$2,300,970,000.
Yea
Try getting all that from your buddy China.
Oh, wait.
kennyarendt chapter 38 . 8/14
OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH THIS! I DIDN'T ANTICIPATE GOING THROUGH THIS AMAZING JOURNEY TO END UP IN A CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES A YEAR. Just please finish this amazing story friend. I am fuckin crying to the fact that the story might not be finished. I have so much appreciated your dedication to this story more than you can ever imagine so I really do hope you will eventually finish this story man! ;_(
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23
Will this get updated within the year?
jsrd chapter 38 . 5/20
I was hoping the supermutants would win. That woulda made a (more) interesting story. Well written with few errors and little to complain about except for personal desires. 4.1/5
Lunar-Chakra chapter 38 . 5/13
Well over the last week I've read all of your Fallout stories, getting to this point long after you've struggled though a series I too care much about. It's unfortunate I found this series now and not during it's conception.
It's also a bit sad for me to watch you slowly lose your enthusiasm for this series. Perhaps the trilogy and your own original plot lines will reignite some passion. I only ask one thing before you finish this story and start on Children of the Atom, don't go into a new Trilogy that you don't want to finish. Now that I've found this great story I guess i want it to have a satisfactory end.
But it is your story, all I can say is it has be an amazing rise so far. To see a character so similar to my own playthroughs brought to life. Though my own signature headgear was the Shady Hat you get from Moira not Red's Bandana.
Lunar-Chakra chapter 34 . 5/13
Honestly I think Sarah should stay dead, I personally never liked her in the game and while I do like your version much better, she's still my least favorite character compared to all the great ones in this story.
She's a character who wasn't strong enough to survive and was kept alive and then fixed, and then when thing's got rough again let all that effort go to waste.
That tragic end should be good for Lone Wanderer because it lets him cut ties with the Vault for being part of it. He'll be sad but he's a tough guy he'll move on, get laid finally and be free to find someone who won't hold him back so much.
If Amata was what the original Jason Howlett wanted representing innocence or whatever, and Sarah was what he used to hide from being the Lone Wanderer completely. Maybe it's time to accept that he is a Child of Atom, Jason and the Lone Wanderer don't have to be Different Identities. They are the same person and he needs to take that final step.
And he really does need to get laid, poor guy is stressed out
MjrGenMatt chapter 38 . 4/26
Honest to god the best Fallout fanfic series that there is. This trilogy is nothing short of amazing, and I hope we can see more from you in the future. Don't worry yourself about not being able to write as you might like to, life gets in the way. Best of luck in your future endeavors, and stay well.
Take as long as you want with this man, I love it and I'll gladly wait as long as I have to!
I'm really happy to see an update, and I can't wait to see how the trilogy ends.
TheDancingBerry chapter 38 . 4/4
The best damn fic I've ever read. Please, update it soon. And write a book-any book, really, because you have a talent for this stuff.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 4/1
again i'm disappointed that Arthur Maxson is still alive. seriously. kill him off. please?
Kinnix Wolf chapter 38 . 3/20
Jesus Mary and Joseph. That was... the best end to a fucking amazing story. That I could have ever expected. My God that story ended well. I'm glad I could have been here to see the end. Hopefully we get another story like this from you. But if not. Thank god we got it. I have no words to describe how good this was. Thanks for writing this.
Wolf
Hey man, I'm just glad to see this again. I've been following since this began, so long ago. I understand that life gets in the way and that as you go, things change. But I want you to understand that to see a new chapter after so long brought me incredible joy. Keep on keeping on, and good luck.B
ForestFox94 chapter 38 . 1/26
Sorry to hear about your family losses cuccumber. It took me awhile to get around to reading this chapter, it's great as always can't get enough of your writing and this story. Even if it takes another year for a chapter I'll be here waiting to see what happens.
Ocaj chapter 38 . 1/25
All understandable surely. Thank you for finishing this part of the story. It was worth the read!
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »