Reviews for Fallout 3: Mutatis Mutandis
Jdmason5 chapter 1 . 9/20
Oh good sir , I know it has been over a year but please complete your story, I registered just to tell you that .. Do complete it , it is your legacy after all
I don't know if this is done or not, but I really hope isn't. Pls write more, you still have a fan.
Mockingburns chapter 37 . 8/6
dude! more! Please! I have to know what happens!
Mockingburns chapter 33 . 8/5
I hope what ever the wanderer does to the people who killed sarah is slow and painful.
Mockingburns chapter 28 . 8/4
"monster" is the only word to describe someone so cruel as to kill a dog.
Mockingburns chapter 3 . 8/4
do you HAVE to kill everyone I love?
We're all still waiting friend
Anon chapter 37 . 7/9
I am the voice crying out in the review section- "update this story, you magnificent bastard. Please"

You are my favorite author on this site. Indeed, you are one of my favorite authors ever. You're an amazing writer and (from what I can remember of our correspondence) a pretty cool person.

If the muse has left you for good, then okay. I understand. I did kinda run away from this site and forget my password so I couldn't judge if I wanted to.

But I came back to this site, after years, just because I remembered how beautifully you crafted stories. And I can't be the only one silently hoping for an update.
silverknight117 chapter 11 . 7/5
Still eagerly waiting -
Alexeij chapter 1 . 6/15
I've been following your updates on Prodigal Son and while I can't wait for it to update again, and I know you've become quite fed up with the Fallout universe a long time ago, it's a damn shame this story hasn't seen an update in such a long time.

I hope that "Brutus" Jason growls at the end of chapter 37 won't be the finishing note of this saga, not when the true enemy has just been revealed. It would be sad, and the lord of all cliffhangers. Still, good luck with your other projects.
Dako chapter 37 . 6/14
Its been a year since you updated this, so im assuming youve given up on it. Thats a tragedy, i hope you finish it one day.
geroni211 chapter 1 . 6/8
Its sad that this story died, the first fanfiction I read and the one I most enjoyed.
You need to continue this series!
Just reread this fic, hope it isn't dead but if it is you should at least post something saying so. Gonna hold out hope until it's confirmed one way or another though.
CrazyGamerJacksStorys chapter 37 . 5/30
I still hope every day to be notified of a new chapter but I'm slowly losing hope. This was one of the main stories that inspired me to write my own series, please continue this. A beautifully written story with well written characters. And it has Narg.
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »