Reviews for In the Hands of Fate
wolf76265 chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
I can't find you on Facebook or Twcs what name doing I need to be looking for.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I'm sorry that you and other writers have had to resort to this. While this is still my favorite site to actually READ on, I hate the way it's run, and how it has been the center of cyber-bullying for years. I don't blame you for doing this and I look forward to reading your work elsewhere.
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I can't seem to find you on facebook. Can you send me the link to your blog. Love to follow you. Thanks.
TiffaniW chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
You go girl.
doc2fixit chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
. . m
NINA chapter 21 . 1/21/2016
Great story!
dlw5573 chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
Still love it - having read it numerous times. Thanks for sharing your talents.
mrsfifty chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
This ia a beautiful story :)
Brandi Neri chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
i loved this
Anonymous 15 chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I loved this story this far, but I have to say I'm getting really frustrated with Bella. I mean just because she didn't hear from Edward, she thinks he's given up. Idiotic much? She sure doesn't wait to jump into conclusions and WRONG ones at that! Besides she doesn't even bother to check if Edward's in some kind of trouble or not... Instead she says good bye to him. I'm sorry to say this but you have made her come off as an insecure, selfish and above all stupid, despite your words.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
This was such a cute ending! Everyone got their happy endings. Geez quadruplets is a lot to handle. Cute story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
tell him at or after the ball! Was this her first orgasm? It sounded like it. I can't believe she went 34 years without one!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
Thank goodness tanya is a lesbian and clarified that to Bella before worse thing could happen. Leah and Jacob in the same day; so not Bella's day.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
i knew that would happen the moment he offered her to stay at his place. Dumb move there "Eddie" ugh.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
I'm nervous for them because he promised to go have drinks with Tanya. With Bella's trust issues and stuff; I fear drama for them.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »