Reviews for In the Hands of Fate
HopeStreet chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
This is exactly where I saw this story recommended recently - about two weeks ago. I am so glad I checked it out.
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
That was so lovely! I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for sharing it!
HopeStreet chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
Hubby and I were together for nine years before he proposed. Then three days later, we were married.
HopeStreet chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
That was really great - both the party and alone time.
HopeStreet chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
If I were one of the original masseurs, I'd be mad jealous that Bella was the one who got the pleasure of massaging Edward in private.
HopeStreet chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Jacob is a jerk. Leah is non-discriminating when it comes to who she hooks up with.
HopeStreet chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I knew Bella's insecurities would get the best of her seeing Edward and Tanya together. He didn't handle that well at all.
HopeStreet chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Bella's answer was unexpected.
HopeStreet chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
It's kinda hard to ignore those voices of self-doubt in one's head, but it is truly a strengthening exercise to replace those voices with positive thoughts instead.
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed their shopping excursion. You can learn a lot about a person observing them shop.
HopeStreet chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Despite what Bella is thinking because of the "blackout" in their communication, Edward did make the most of making this moment memorable.
HopeStreet chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I had to look up what an HM2 is - petty officer medic person. Then I had to look up Mast. So Mallory's horniness landed her in a mess of trouble.
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I wish I had a brother that knew me that well. Neither one of the two have a clue.
HopeStreet chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Edward is so sure. I'm still surprised this is happening so quickly.
HopeStreet chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Communication blackouts must be so hard for families. No matter what, I'm sure there's worry that something bad might be happening.
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »