Reviews for In the Hands of Fate
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm so intrigued by this. I've had this on my "To Read List" forever.
ladiblue03 chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
I like this story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
What a wonderful story. Your characters were real and well developed. The storyline was very plausible. It was a lot of fun to read. Laughed a lot while doing so. Thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Really like this Bella. A lot. Guess I am waiting for Tanya to make an appearance. Hopefully Bella doesn't think she's going to try and take Edward away from her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Thinking she's going to forgive him for not emailing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Laughing a lot.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
They are such a sweet couple. Esme is pretty awesome herself. Guess Carlisle not giving her the necklace explains why Edward is an only child, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Having so much fun reading this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Just an awesome story. Love your characters. And I'm all for doing whatever we can for our servicemen and women.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Liking this story. There are military on all sides of my family and a few of them have been in Iraq and Afghanistan. Please pass on my thanks to your husband for his service, and to you and your children for your support of him Without you his mission would be a lot harder.
losttwisisters chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
I totally enjoyed this story, and I thought I'd review after I finished reading it. It was an amazing journey and I loved every second of it and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story..
cbzoo chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
the word is author NOT Arthur
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
LOVED IT :) awesome job doll.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Im a sucker for a military story :) awesome start doll
juicytreat2 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Perfect! Love this story!
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »