Reviews for In the Hands of Fate
ERCommandoTwilight chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
Excellent chapter. I had an almost "Pretty Woman" moment when you described Edward's shopping spree. Another Richard Gere reference! I love a man who knows how to shop and respects quality merchandise. I hope you get this review and it gives you much needed happiness when FF is in utter fail.
the captains wife chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Awww! I can't wait to read Bella's reaction!
ForeverAlwaysLove chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm really eager to read this and I love the idea. As an aspiring author I love the way that you keep me thinking about reading another chapter. Amazing keep it up 3

ERCommandoTwilight chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I read this chapter early this morning and I am speechless. I am also going through withdrawals because there are too many hours in the day before I can read another chapter. Thanks for another amazing chapter!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
OMG I know she would think the worst poor Bella,I can't wait for her reaction to him in person .
elaine67 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
This should blow all her doubts away
ssbksmm chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
great chapter, more please :)
ohtobeyoung chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I feel all squishy inside.
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Poor Bella, not hearing from Edward for 3 days and doubting herself and him...

Edward doing his best to get to her to surprise her.

Her being depressed and mopey..

Then him showing up in the his Navy whites... (can't you just hear

"Love lift us up where we belong

Where the eagles cry

On a mountain high

Love lift us up where we belong")

Then you left us there... kinda cruel unusal punishment!

Update soon. :)
Laurie Tanner chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Ahh loved it but left us at a ciffy no fair...Lily
muzaklover chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Oh my goodness. I can't wait for her reaction. Thank you so much!
ladytwi30 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
aww poor bella and edwards bad luck traveling but boy was he a big surprise for her lol
fallingsnow87 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
OMG I can't believe you ended that chapter there...My heart is beating out of my chest...AND the box of tissues are RIGHT next to me ...
pinklady34 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Really awesome...I was feeling really bad for Bella but she has to have more faith than that!
foxylady1on1 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Awww hes home, finally yay xx
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »