Reviews for Trunks' Toy Box
Googe chapter 9 . 3/7
This has got to be the best chapter of the best fic ever! Please do something about Android 17! These are great!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Really Enjoyed These Stories, Hopefully You Write More! #UpdateSoon
Brii-Chan14 chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Adorable!
Brii-Chan14 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Lol! Jesus too funny!
Brii-Chan14 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
LMFAO Trunks had to train his uncle. Hm.. Always wondered what happen to Tarble after the movie.
Brii-Chan14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Finally someone who truly portrays Vegeta correctly. All the GT fics I read Vegeta is always okay with Trunks being gay. I believe if Trunks was actually gay Vegeta would be pissed as hell but after something happen he would tolerate it.
Teelee123 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Ohhh. Haha, I get it. Red Ribons.
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Oh, that's so beautifully funny!
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Vegeta ends up doing everybody's dirty work. Hehe.
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
This is very emotional. Very noble of Yamcha. I think it's a shame he doesn't find love in canon.
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Ha! Yep, between Vegeta & Bulma Trunks has no hope.
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Not sure if I've ever reviewed on this piece before, but it's great! :) You're very astute to notice the red ribbons; I never have, but I imagine this is how buying them went down. :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
I never really noticed but you are right. That is interesting although it took me a few seconds to figure out what red ones were bad. And then when I found out they were ribbons and repeated it a few times in my head, it clicked. Nicely done!
-D101
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
This is so cute!
MarronChesnut chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
um well alright please don't make goten and trunks gay anmore please its just gross dude make marron and trunks ok other than that kinda good k