Reviews for I Can't Lose You Now
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh those letter made me cry, but I loved the ending.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/24
Love it! So sweet.
elahe chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
speachless. i mean it. what have you done?! i cried and i stilll feel like crying. thank you so much dear the letters were fantastic...i always wanted to read john's mind and that what he want to say to sherlock to his gost ofcourse)
Kari K'sri chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved It! Excellent Work! Thank You For Writing And Posting This!
JGHB chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I really enjoy your stories. Makes my heart catch in my throat
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was so beautiful and sad at the same time. Loved it.
ForeverShippingJohnlock chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. i actually teared up a bit! fantastic. absolutely brilliant :')
TheCoolestGirlInTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love this so much! It was beautifully written, like there were points were I thought I would cry. But yah, amazing job!
TheScaryLittleGhostGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
D'awww our boys got together in the end
Poor old John, can I give him a cuddle to make him feel better? Or is that a luxury reserved for Sherlock? Well I'd hug them both anyway
And you wrote the angst very well
Well done :)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this, heart break and all. I always wanted to read a story where John showed more reaction than a punch and/or a kiss. not that I mind those reactions :)

but this was truly beautiful and very believable and it was good to see both perspectives of the hows and whys and I absolutly adored the ending
Uniquely-Blue Mortician chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I actually cried reading this. Your stories have such voice. Keep writing please
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
A very nice dose of Reichenbach reunion angst! I think that John's letters to Sherlock were a very good way for the latter to really comprehend everything that John went through and how close he really was to losing him. Kudos!
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
No. No. No. This amount of emotion and fluff in such a beautifully written piece MUST be illegal in at least 90 percent of the world(I bet it's legal in Antarctica for those antipathic penguins). The emails/letters were so emotionally charged that my heart kept clenching up! The reactions were perfect and styled past the point of incredulity, leaving me speechless. Thanks for sharing your gift with us! :)
Maywynn chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I write letter too John, and by god it helps.

...

It's great, well written.
justcallmethedoctor chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so perfect. Beautifully written and it made me cry ;-; Cannot express how amazing this is