Reviews for What We Do Is Secret
missa2246 chapter 1 . 10/4
*melts inside*
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 8/25
That was absolutely stunning. I loved the ending... Really beautiful wrap up and characterisation of both of them CX I personally adore all your lawxkidd works! Forever anticipating ;) Thanks
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/30
This was such an enjoyable roller coaster of different emotions! I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for the great read.
alfamky chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
OMG YES. FAV. Some pure kiddlaw smut, and there's even a plot within sex which just twists my very being goddamn it you wicked author you write more kiddlaw I've gone through all of your fics and it's only this certain kind of law that really steals my heart
Jen chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Law and Kid are my FAV couple and OMG that was AWSOME! :)
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is so sad and cute.. T.T i really love this fic :3 but i hope that it was a longer story with kidd finding out that law truly loves him or something.. but its okay it was a really great fic :3 thank you for writing it :3
Robina Naverin chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was such a sweet ending. I really loved this one!
Puroppu chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I LOVED THIS. This is exactly how I picture them together. Thanks for writing this.
kaitou.hikaru chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i love all your stories...this i liked a lot!
so,so sexy
but the part that says that because law preferred to suffer like that was sad ..

i hope read a new chapter of a dance for two soon :)
silentwinged chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hot, and surprisingly heartwarming at the end... Another masterpiece 3
Pookey chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was so yummy I love how you can keep these men in character while they are together like this
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
They're in love and are refusing to admit it
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That saddened me for some reason O.o the ending is sad...? I can't quite put a finger on it ... But either way I really liked this One Shot! They're really in character, suprisingly O.O Not many can write something about them in character. Especially since we've only seen them twice in the anime...Proves you're a good writer :)
LadySpring chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
that. was. too. hot.

I've recently become addicted to this couple, and you delivered the perfect fic for me. *another nosebleed* thanks for writing 33
Doctor CYANce chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"Must you make a mess of me?"

"I must, yes."

Oh, this exchange was just so sexy! It was perfectly placed and almost describes the entire fic. I also really liked this: "Looking at Law – who exuded calm and tranquility when he was wrapped up in a cocoon of warmth, all of his inner beastly ugliness hidden away" - such a good description of Law and all of his many faces. Because I'm a sap, I'm really glad this ended on a tender note.