Reviews for What We Do Is Secret
Jen chapter 1 . 2/28
Law and Kid are my FAV couple and OMG that was AWSOME! :)
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is so sad and cute.. T.T i really love this fic :3 but i hope that it was a longer story with kidd finding out that law truly loves him or something.. but its okay it was a really great fic :3 thank you for writing it :3
Fuyu no ame chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was such a sweet ending. I really loved this one!
Puroppu chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I LOVED THIS. This is exactly how I picture them together. Thanks for writing this.
kaitou.hikaru chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i love all your stories...this i liked a lot!
so,so sexy
but the part that says that because law preferred to suffer like that was sad ..

i hope read a new chapter of a dance for two soon :)
keyofathousandvoices chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hot, and surprisingly heartwarming at the end... Another masterpiece 3
Pookey chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was so yummy I love how you can keep these men in character while they are together like this
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
They're in love and are refusing to admit it
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That saddened me for some reason O.o the ending is sad...? I can't quite put a finger on it ... But either way I really liked this One Shot! They're really in character, suprisingly O.O Not many can write something about them in character. Especially since we've only seen them twice in the anime...Proves you're a good writer :)
LadySpring chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
that. was. too. hot.

*nosebleed*

I've recently become addicted to this couple, and you delivered the perfect fic for me. *another nosebleed* thanks for writing 33
Doctor CYANce chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"Must you make a mess of me?"

"I must, yes."

Oh, this exchange was just so sexy! It was perfectly placed and almost describes the entire fic. I also really liked this: "Looking at Law – who exuded calm and tranquility when he was wrapped up in a cocoon of warmth, all of his inner beastly ugliness hidden away" - such a good description of Law and all of his many faces. Because I'm a sap, I'm really glad this ended on a tender note.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was exactly what I was looking for when I set the pairing. Thanks.

And I like your writing style.
RadioactiveInTheDark chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow, to be able to write so much in just 5000 words is really amazing. Well- it's you after all *.* But even so, you really did write even better than in "Forbidden Fruits", which I didn't think could be possible anymore *.*

Haha, I'm really praising you much, but I't what I'm thinking right now, so: really good job :)
cowcanfly chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I was a little guilty about procrastinating and not studying for final! But when I found this story and started ready I was like, "f**k you final! I'm reading one of Reiki's masterpiece instead" Was it worth? Heck Yes! I find it so interesting that Law is a plastic surgeon and Eustace is a mechanic...still can't get over that nor can I get over that wine glass scene...it was umm...very creative xD
StringOfHope chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Your work is still as good as ever ! It was sexy (the lemon was just AWESOME, wine glass and all *_*) and quite sweet at the same time, especially at the end ! I love the way you can make cruel and twist characters so loveable without changing them that much, and I think it must be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard, so good job ;) !

I'll be looking forward your next story !