Reviews for What We Do Is Secret
cowcanfly chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I was a little guilty about procrastinating and not studying for final! But when I found this story and started ready I was like, "f**k you final! I'm reading one of Reiki's masterpiece instead" Was it worth? Heck Yes! I find it so interesting that Law is a plastic surgeon and Eustace is a mechanic...still can't get over that nor can I get over that wine glass scene...it was umm...very creative xD
StringOfHope chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Your work is still as good as ever ! It was sexy (the lemon was just AWESOME, wine glass and all *_*) and quite sweet at the same time, especially at the end ! I love the way you can make cruel and twist characters so loveable without changing them that much, and I think it must be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard, so good job ;) !

I'll be looking forward your next story !
Spicymint chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow. I liked this chapter. It was really interesting.

There were these small hints that the story gave out, but I couldn't really figure them out. I wonder who an what 'girls' you meant.

I really wonder what 'bug' story you have in planned. I can hardly wait for it.

:D
Pannie chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hnnngg beautiful! You really made up for the missing lemon between those two which was left for the imagination at the end of Forbidden Fruits. Intense fu*king and tender ending Love! Also love that Kidd has already realized that Law is in love with him and waits for him to admit it. The little tidbit about Killer was somehow a turn-on xD your writing's as skilled as ever( saw only two mistakes I think) and I actually read this in three days, nicely rationed lol. Keep up the good work!
wonder-woman chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
you done it once again .

you amaze me every time , i love how their personality is illustrated in here , full of pride , and uncaring , absolutely Law and Kidd .

and the hint of affection that Law is showing in the end and is fearing Kidd's reaction , it was so damn cute .

and the Lemon , *.* , i was drooling on my computer , girl you have skills .

i hope that you'll update something new soon , i can't wait .

keep on rolling ;)
samiya88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow I really have to say that your story is great.

I think that it's really defficult to write a story about Kid and Law because they have special personalities and so not every author can write a good story about them without making the characters nicer than they usually are.

To tell the truth you are definitely one of the authors who can write a great story about Kid and Law with not changing their personalities.

I really love your writing style and am looking forward to your longer story about these two guys and I am sure that it will be as great as this One-Shot is.
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Yaoi

Level: Me gusta
Teruul chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Phew. That was... whew, is it hot in here or is it just me?

That. Was. So awesome. It's amazing how you can write these "short" scenes and make them so powerful. Every single word is in character, you make it so easy to picture the characters doing what they do in your mind, and I love that!

I love the end, how Law aaaaalmost showed his fluffy side, but trying to cover it by acting all cool and composed.

I wouldn't describe it as "twisted". It was a little rougher than usual, but not twisted!

Peace out, gurrl! Keep up the good work, gurrl!

PS! The wine glass thing? NICE! u
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Twisted? Who cares! Seriously, that was the most perfect AU I have ever read-it was amazingly in-character. I can see it happening, and I love it. It was also very, very well-written; as I thought halfway through, "The classiest smut I've ever read."

5/5, and I hope to see more from you!
TinkotheWolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh my oh my Reiki you deliver as usual! The emotion could be felt during those last scenes. The lead up was great and of course Law would have drugs and needles stashed on his person ~.~' And your already working on coming up with another big story with these two? ... I must hug you... *hug* Just a suggestion maybe you might want to play around with that idea you were tossing around for forbidden fruits about Law being kicked out of his house and having to live on the streets or something and Kidd finds him? Something like that would be cool where it makes you want to hug poor Law ... and of course Mr. Eustass becomes the hero despite his best efforts otherwise hehe. Of course that is just me trying to give you a jumpstart as it is all up to you in the end. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Yay a Friday story! I was mourning the end of "Forbidden Fruits".

this was an awesome story.

So hot..Kid and Law together just rock. I could so see their relationship building up like this.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2