Reviews for imagines
blackcat21223 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I think I just cried a bit.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Chills down my spine. Unnerving but nice kind of chills. I wonder if I was mad reading this. Lol.
Tattoos for Liars chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved the movie Suckerpunch! The dark feel of the story is really awesome. I can't quite tell what Erik is to Charles though...but I like it.

Honestly, I'm glad Charles ends up insane in all your stories. More fun stuff for me to read and all the best people are insane anyway.

~For I Will Run You Over
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this was sad, but good.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh gods, this is a bit of a mind-fuck. I keep thinking and wondering what's going on and real or not and then deciding does it matter?

Insane Charles...Shiver
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh this story. This story. This was intense. And depressing. And scary. Seriously. I am a crazy optimist who will say that this was all a big conspiracy and Charles is now happy with his people...Don't ruin this for me.

(Yes, I know that that's pretty unlikely and doesn't make a lot of sense and he just had one of those things where they're pretty much lost in their head but...blah)
flowermasters chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
My brain is having trouble processing the sheer crazy, dark awesomeness of this. Insane!Charles is magic, dark twisted magic, and your writing style in this was great.

I'm gushing. Let me go read this again and revel in the darkness.

Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
omg omg omg THIS IS AMAZING ohmyGOD. jehfsfdkjsdklfjkdjfdj THIS IS EVERYTHING I COULD WANT IN A FIC.