Reviews for Blood, Family, and the Struggle for Acceptance
GlOmP3R chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
awhhhhhhh ! THIS WAS SOOO GOOOD ! please, please, make a sequel where Merle gets out, and goes after Glenn while Daryl is away ! Please !
Cani chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Hi, I really love the way you write about this 2. But I am still curious , daryl send a cheque back to someone, is it really to Merle just to keep him off his back?
LikesALot chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Aw! That was such a sweet ending _ Thank you for writing this.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
S'good :D Really :) Although I do wonder what'll happen when Merle comes outta jail. Whether he'll leave them the fuck alone and move on or bitch some more, or somethin' XD Will look out for more of your works 8Db
Animeimaginationgrl chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Aw this is just all too sweet! I love this couple even though it's pretty much a crack couple because of Maggie the Maggot (ew!)... But I love this story and the original. I really think you should update soon! :)
simplegay me chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Awwww! this is sweet it actually made me cry :')
Writing Keeper chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I read your chapter last night but didn't get the chance to review so I'm going to do it now. I really love your story. It's unique in a way that I can't explain.

I hope you'll continue writing.
Jesserfly chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Desperately waiting for an update. Your writing is terribly addicting.
Morgan-eats-cannibals chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Must. See. Daryl's. Response.
Writing Keeper chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Continue for god's sakes! (lol) I get snippy when I'm frustrated or craving something desperately.

I'm loving your story.
kamamara chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
You have no idea how eagerly I've been waiting for an update. Thank you for this. Can't wait to read more. Hope everything is alright between the two.
yashagrl chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
...Shouldn't Glen go with Daryl?
lastbloom chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Awww there's nothing like a good old fist fight to bring a couple closer together... Hopefully haha I love this story, it's really great and it's awesome how it's the same characters just not with zombies. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
FadingRoads chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I know I've said this before but I love the way you write. And I love the way you write these two, like how Daryl always manages to prevent Merle from hurting Glenn and Glenn's worried looks shutting up his complaints. It's really sweet and believable between these two. And yay! Shane and Rick show up! I can't wait for the next chapter, I seriously love your stories. :)
atlantislover chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
more please! :) can't wait to see what happens next